edited April 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

ride cafe laze, the trinity

curry later
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, breakfast , work, either cycle or swim, foggy and cold this morning
    Have a good weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Puppy has had a decent walk, managed a recovery ride - legs are still stuffed after Thursdays race with no cool down or stretch

Now is into town with family and old au-pair followed by friends over for dinner
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Dry here at the moment but clouds looking ominous. Wife’s birthday to day, so better not make any plans for myself. Fiz bought and table booked for tonight, might attempt to drive for the first time in 7 weeks.
    Might be best before we sample the wine.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, heavy rain here so not much going on at all
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    ciao

i went for a very nice bike ride and a coffee and now am chillin'.

rockin'.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,166
    Quiet in here today...

Had a good lie in then have just been doing bits n pieces of jobs and admin etc. So dead boring. Even the dog agility class got cancelled to a soggy pitch.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning

Woke up, went to parkrun. Ran there so it was rather a long run. Went to get the free bus home but timed it perfectly so there was no bus (8:10, 9:10, 11:10, 12:10 but no 10:10) so cafe until gf came to give me a lift back.

Lots of bike rack painting this afternoon, coat number 4 of hammerite now. FY rust.

Contemplating a reliability ride tomorrow morning. Same climb as last week's TT but another 18 miles to do it in. Sounds easy...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Evening folks,
    Thought I’d posted in here this morning, must be my age. Slow start was had, that was followed by not doing much. Done a bit of pottering about and not much else. Nice having the lad back, house feels smaller again though.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Morning

Woke up, went to parkrun. Ran there so it was rather a long run. Went to get the free bus home but timed it perfectly so there was no bus (8:10, 9:10, 11:10, 12:10 but no 10:10) so cafe until gf came to give me a lift back.

Lots of bike rack painting this afternoon, coat number 4 of hammerite now. FY rust.

Contemplating a reliability ride tomorrow morning. Same climb as last week's TT but another 18 miles to do it in. Sounds easy...

reliabilty ride.

Ffs......
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Just returned from meal out which was in a local cafe which is now doing meals on Fri/Sat evening. It’s the old Yorkshire pennybank and they still have ledger from 1856 so a bit of history with the food. Great meal missus well impressed so much so I think she might let me buy another suit .
    Why buy Assos shorts when you can have a three piece Prince of Wales check suit :mrgreen:
    I actually rode my bike today, I had to move it to get something out of the garage and noticed the chain was a bit stiff so a bit of lube then rode past the brass band practice rooms and backwhich is at least a 100 yards. I did manage a turbo session as well.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    ...Ran,,,run.

Ffs :roll:

Me worked me. Again.

Frame for bathtub fitment made. Sheathing ply on floor ahead of tiling fitted. Bathroom sink plumbed in (except the hot tap) but it's all sealed.
    I have 200kg's of tiles sat on the back of my van that i'm going to have to man handle upstairs... Ho hum.
    Trying to complete her interior in 6 weeks. Need lcuk.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!