sungod Posts: 16,435
edited April 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

easy ride, cafe stops, may also do some holiday booking while i'm in the mood
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, looking like another nice day although it feels cooler, working all day again
    Have a good week
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Was hoping for rain as the wife has mentioned doing some gardening later
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning

Could do with a few more hours in bed.
    Weather isn't too bad this morning but legs don't feel like riding a bike, or running.

Going to play around in a big cellar later.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Should be heading out for a jog (first run since calamitous knee injury) but can't be fagged.

Riding to work today so that is good.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Hound is continuing his campaign of stealth overnight bodily excretions. Previously he would wake up, panic and start howling, then would howl for a week or two after at night for attention. He's obviously learned that I don't enjoy getting up at 3am and kindly doesn't want to bother us. You can see from his footsteps that he went to the kitchen to try to get out, wee'd, then went and stood by the back door anyway for a bit, must've given up and gone back to bed. I'm glad I'm not up first. He's been moping around looking guilty all morning

Today shall be spent pretending to work and trying to find a way of buying an ultegra groupset on crc at £460 without the GF finding out...
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    HaydenM wrote:
    Today shall be spent pretending to work and trying to find a way of buying an ultegra groupset on crc at £460 without the GF finding out...
    Good luck. Apparently £9 is a lot for an event entry fee.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning.
    Nice weather appears to have returned, not that I can do much with it. So today will be a bit of ironing, then take clock to clock repairers, turbo followed by a bus trip to the physio. With the vague hope I can persuade him to let me off the leash a bit.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Nice fresh ride in. Bit of work, bit of eating, bit of crosswording. I should hear whether I have a 2nd interview or not today.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    Lovely out this morning, bit cooler than the weekend though. Lovely ride in the sunshine, unfortunately now stuck in the office. Day of customer avoidance is planned, I have to do this so I don't make my colleagues look bad.
    Got to go to the pub again later to finish the beer festival beers, there will be Morris dancers there for us to point and laugh at.
    HaydenM wrote:
    Similarly to HM's problem I was just looking at the RS685 disc set up at Merlin for £349.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    HaydenM wrote:

Ah, that's the other thing I need to do today. ~£600 of event entry fees, may have to enter as I go and hope they don't sell out...
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Long day. Up at 4 to get to the airport, although thankfully it was near enough to on time. Plenty of fog about which delayed a lot of others. Tough day at work discovering another sh!tload of data mistakes which need to be "fixed" by end of week. Ha!

Checked into this week's accommodation, nice but small. Found a decent food shop up the road though, so all sorted for the week's supplies.

Dead tired, because my back is pharked and I am hobbling about bent over. :evil: :evil:
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    HaydenM wrote:
    HaydenM wrote:

Ah, that's the other thing I need to do today. ~£600 of event entry fees, may have to enter as I go and hope they don't sell out...
    That's my strategy now as the events are coming thick and fast

Just need to train too
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    hopkinb wrote:
    Nice fresh ride in. Bit of work, bit of eating, bit of crosswording. I should hear whether I have a 2nd interview or not today.
    Progress? Interesting to know who with - PM me if you want.

Pedalled in today despite being so bl00dy tired this morning I was tempted to take the train. Feeling better now I have coffee and chicken katsu curry down me. Also one of the minions came back from a holiday in Vegas and left a couple of bags of US peanut M&M's out for general consumption - 1.2kg each FFS. I am very full now :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Does any one know what time I have to pick up bambino from Cubs? I have not a scooby.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Does any one know what time I have to pick up bambino from Cubs? I have not a scooby.

About now? Make sure to take a can of spesh with you, spill it down your front and tell Akela that you know what he/she is up to, while jabbing your finger in their face.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    After pub kicking out time, obv. It's Wales.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    hopkinb wrote:

About now? Make sure to take a can of spesh with you, spill it down your front and tell Akela that you know what he/she is up to, while jabbing your finger in their face.

oi, Meer Cat you kant, stop being a paedo.

that sort of thing?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Stevo 666 wrote:

kicking out time? whats that then?

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    Ask the McCain’s
  • Matthewfalle
    TLW1 wrote:
    Ask the McCain’s

what? the chip people? nah.

may as well ask Aunt Betty.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Apparently, they kick 'em out at some earlyish sort of time in that Engerland place. Rofl.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Apparently, they kick 'em out at some earlyish sort of time in that Engerland place. Rofl.
    Not if you spend enough - trust me :)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Not if you spend enough - trust me :)

Mate, they would go broke without you.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!