edited April 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

rides, cafes, lazing, someone has to do it, may as well be me

make a curry later i think
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, breakfast ,12 hour shift, probably a bike ride after work that’s if it’s still fine, either that or I might make use of the hotels gym
    Have a good weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Why aren’t am I awake :(

Going for a run soon as I’ve got a few events coming up which I’ve forgotten about in the pursuit of a crit race crown

Then into town with the rugrats followed by chainsaw stuff and then the pub
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning

Planning on doing FA today, well maybe some washing then just being outside enjoying the end of summer.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Toast and coffee. Then the Hoppys are going camping. I made Mrs H3 buy all the gear, as this her hare-brained scheme. I will eat humble pie if we are still considering camping as weekend entertainment this time next year, but I have a feeling this might be an expensive one or two time experience.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    My head hurts. Good night was had, started early and finished late as we didn’t get turfed out and left some time in the early hours. Beer was good, much nonsense was spouted. Not all of it from me.
    Today will consist of not doing very much combined with lazing and maybe a little hair of the dog.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    Haircut, shops, jobs etc.

Last night's drinking was delayed due to a water leak in the garage. Had to call the plumber out but luckily we know him so we didn't get totally fleeced. So a bit tired today - will power on through with coffee.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning.
    Out early for a walk with the missus round Harland moor, fair bit of wildlife spotted and a dead Adder found. I didn’t think you got them round here, might revise my leg wear.
    Later will be date with a hot garage and turbo, I can’t wait. :?
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    TLW1 wrote:
    ... chainsaw stuff and then the pub...

>snap<

Well, almost. New chainsaw got its first proper use today, made very short work of the big old dead pine tree down the end of the paddock. However, lack of practice means my arms and hands are now aching badly. :(

Split and stacked up some ready for use in the fire, rest parked in shed to dry out further.

Much wine drunk.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    TLW1 wrote:
    ... chainsaw stuff and then the pub...

>snap<

Well, almost. New chainsaw got its first proper use today, made very short work of the big old dead pine tree down the end of the paddock. However, lack of practice means my arms and hands are now aching badly. :(

Split and stacked up some ready for use in the fire, rest parked in shed to dry out further.

Much wine drunk.

By the time I had mowed the lawns, had strimmer action followed by hedge trimmer, ran out of time for the chainsaw :(
  • big_harv
    big_harv Posts: 512
    Well at least 2 of you actually rode a bicycle today. As indeed did I. I think I'm going to have pink arms and knees in the morning. All part of the great process.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,433
    had a ride up over timanfaya then the swoopy way back past the vineyards, wind blowing from an unusual direction for here giving a head/crosswind for about 45km back, grrr

nice lady in the cafe under the volcano gave me free coffee

noticed the big chainring is going sharktoothy in a couple of places, may browse for new ones

curry on sloooow, should be ready in a hour or so
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny