monday outside in the cold distance a wildcat did growl

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,433
edited April 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

office, quaff coffee, nibble croissant, do stuff and i hope arrange for smooth and happy progress while i'm away
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, a wet start to the day , I have to go into Siemens office later my first job of the year starts on Friday that’s if it has not been cancelled.
    Have a good week
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Hybrid work commute planned as the bike is still in the car from yesterday
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Looks pleasant out here at the moment. I think an stroll round the lower reaches of Sleightholme Dale is on the cards before the bus trip to the physio.
    I might attempt some ironing later if I’m still feeling adventurous.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, what is this weather! Sunny, not freezing cold and no snow.

Anyway bumbled in dodging many dozy pedestrians and randomly stopping cars. Office is quiet I think people are shell shocked over the weather.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Odd meteorological phenomenon to report. Sunny and pleasant, with a tailwind. Milky white legs on display - mine. Arm-warmers and gilet used though, as I'm not sure I exactly trust spring just yet. Looks hot hot hot later in the week. 24/25 degrees according to the forecast.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Hopkin, I think we skipped spring and went headlong into summer.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    sungod wrote:
    and i hope arrange for smooth and happy progress while i'm away
    Hah! Good luck with that. Still sorting sh!t out from the two days I was out last week. An unfortunate side effect of the warmer weather is all of our customers seem to have come out of hibernation and all want their stuff yesterday.
    Had to drive in today as I dropped the girl at school for an exam this morning, thankfully in spite of schools being back the traffic wasn't too bad. The pub hack is in the back of the car as I was thinking of ditching and riding the rest of the way if traffic was bad. I've ordered new chainrings and cassette for it as it really was suffering quite significant neglect.
    Hmm, need to go and fiddle my expenses from last week.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    hopkinb wrote:
    Odd meteorological phenomenon to report. Sunny and pleasant, with a tailwind. Milky white legs on display - mine. Arm-warmers and gilet used though, as I'm not sure I exactly trust spring just yet. Looks hot hot hot later in the week. 24/25 degrees according to the forecast.
    I'll be wearing shorts and t-shirt when I ride in tomorrow. About bloody time too.

Just tucking into some sushi as I'm trying to be healthy after last weekend up North. Work is a bit so-so and after the latest round of career hokey cokey am considering giving them a warning that they need to sort their act out. Probably won't do any good but it'll make me feel better.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    I'll be wearing shorts and t-shirt when I ride in tomorrow. About bloody time too.

Just tucking into some sushi as I'm trying to be healthy after last weekend up North. Work is a bit so-so and after the latest round of career hokey cokey am considering giving them a warning that they need to sort their act out. Probably won't do any good but it'll make me feel better.

Ah the balmy (barmy?) south east.
    Was dry this morning but I kept my lily white legs away from public gaze lest they cause offence.
    But, who ordered the gusty wind?
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Drunken weekend of fun, starting in London, visiting Paris ending in Manchester. Good fun was had.

Now to go find a job somewhere people won't find me, maybe Peru or the Andes
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Ah the balmy (barmy?) south east.
    Was dry this morning but I kept my lily white legs away from public gaze lest they cause offence.
    But, who ordered the gusty wind?
    I'll be wearing that kit even if it's cold. It's a Northern thing.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    Sat in A&E with sis in law who has broken her wrist.
    Wait times on the screen are just made up.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    edited April 2018
    Flâneur wrote:
    Drunken weekend of fun, starting in London, visiting Paris ending in Manchester. Good fun was had.

Now to go find a job somewhere people won't find me, maybe Peru or the Andes
    Stranraer.

Me did the last bit of floor tiles in the cloakroom toilet. Walls in there tomorrow. Was going to crack on with the conservatory but unlike daan saouf, it was breezy and cold with the threat of rain all day.
    Then did a patch of concreting. About 1 cubic metre.
    Then did some tidying.
    Then parted with not much cash for old banger#3.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Ballysmate wrote:

She was pushed?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

She was pushed?

Tripped over stupid hound.
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

She was pushed?

Does Mrs Bally know you refer to her like that?
  • ballysmate
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

She was pushed?

Does Mrs Bally know you refer to her like that?

Dozy mare.