remy di gregorio positive

Comments

• jimmythecuckoo
    jimmythecuckoo Posts: 4,712
    A sad end to an underwhelming career after so much promise.
  • r0bh
    r0bh Posts: 2,163
    But there must be some mistake, he's from one of those nice MPCC teams :roll:
  • argyllflyer
    argyllflyer Posts: 893
    One of those guys who in my mind was always tainted by the previous incident (mainly as I never heard much about the outcome!)
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,645
    bit of sigh really
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • mouth
    mouth Posts: 1,195
    I thought AAF's were supposed to remain anonymous, no suspension until proven etc or is it because a different substance to Froome?
    The only disability in life is a poor attitude.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    Mouth wrote:
    I thought AAF's were supposed to remain anonymous, no suspension until proven etc or is it because a different substance to Froome?
    It's because it's a different substance. Although I thought it is supposed to be confidential until the B sample has been tested - maybe that's changed.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • tim000
    tim000 Posts: 718
    Mouth wrote:
    i guess it`s because it`s a banned substance and salbutamol isn`t . just has a limit .
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,137
    tim000 wrote:
    Mouth wrote:
    i guess it`s because it`s a banned substance and salbutamol isn`t . just has a limit .
    There are specified substances (like salbutamol) which can be easily taken or overdosed on by accident, and generally don't have long lasting effects. These should be kept anonymous until a hearing and do not require a provisional suspension.
    Then there's non-specified substances, which includes all the proper doping products and which have no business being in your body. Automatic provisional suspension. It doesn't have to be announced, but can be without the consent of the defendant.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    ah well
  • End of career madness - looking for a swansong

I had a rant on here a few years back when - as a very gifted climber he was 'discarded' by shutup Jens and batterypac in the alps :shock:
  • Strong words from Christophe Moreau !
    Putain is whore or bitch !! A gentle reminder from Msr Tongue that Festina was 20 years ago

Whorehouse!

Putain !!!! Di Greg’ t’es con ou....t’es con ??? Sans déconné ??? Festina, c’était y’a 20 ans bordel !!!!
  • john1967
    john1967 Posts: 366
    fascinating reaction to this test failure.Its as if its been swept under the carpet or is the underwhelming response from the cycling world caused by him not being a hugely successful British rider?
  • tim000
    john1967 wrote:
    fascinating reaction to this test failure.Its as if its been swept under the carpet or is the underwhelming response from the cycling world caused by him not being a hugely successful British rider?
    well i dont think we will get to 100 pages .
  • hommelbier
    hommelbier Posts: 1,555
    john1967 wrote:

It's probably more likely to be discussed in French forums.

I like this post which makes a lot of use of emojis (also a lot of French slang)

http://forum.velo-club.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=64755&start=4280
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,123
    john1967 wrote:

I think "not hugely successful" might be the main reason.
  • argyllflyer
    argyllflyer Posts: 893
    john1967 wrote:

I think "not hugely successful" might be the main reason.

Which the Asylum can turn into "if he's doing EPO and can't win, WHAT ARE THE REST ON!!!!!!!"
  • Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    I suspect he’s a lot more succesful than most posters on here, he’s also ill and not trying to tell us its not cheating because he was only bringing himself up to the level of the others.
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    I suspect he’s a lot more succesful than most posters on here, he’s also ill and not trying to tell us its not cheating because he was only bringing himself up to the level of the others.
    He's ill? Your post is a bit confusing.
  • tim000
    bobmcstuff wrote:
    He's ill? Your post is a bit confusing.
    most of them are .
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,549

Bless.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,123
    I suspect he’s a lot more succesful than most posters on here.

It's true, he has won 4 more professional bike races than most. Not sure what the relevance of this is.
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,549
    I suspect he’s a lot more succesful than most posters on here.

It's true, he has won 4 more professional bike races than most. Not sure what the relevance of this is.

He doesn’t ride for Sky. Therefore it’s fine.
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • mididoctors
    this thread contains a lot of people having an argument with imaginary people who are in reality themselves
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • one year suspended prison sentence - plus lots of other bad news !

I'ntelligence led' doping test ie one of the younger lads/ds's not putting up with it ?
  • mididoctors
    one year suspended prison sentence - plus lots of other bad news !

I'ntelligence led' doping test ie one of the younger lads/ds's not putting up with it ?

hmmm maybe.
  • The_Boy
    The_Boy Posts: 3,099

Could mean anything tbf. Someone got busted and gave up everything they knew, thru to someone grassing or even just someone noticing suspicious stock counts in a provincial pharmacy.

Does show again tho that testing has its limitations and good, old-fashioned detective work is invaluable in the fight against doping.
    Team My Man 2018: David gaudu, Pierre Latour, Romain Bardet, Thibaut pinot, Alexandre Geniez, Florian Senechal, Warren Barguil, Benoit Cosnefroy