wednesday baby, wanna take you out with me, come along on my death trip

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,435
edited March 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

office, coffee croissant, stuff, meh

on the plus side, mrs s surprised me with a kilo of belgian orangettes, they always taste sweeter as a pressie
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, mild with rain, I will be putting the bike back together after installing etap then a test ride will be in order, see ya later
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Working too far away from home today, later the kids are in a show at the theatre - so need to leave work on time
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Hopping out there - raining and foggy. Yuk.

Day 3 of course - I wonder what delights today will bring. Am thinking of asking for a refresher on the plaster application lesson.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • sungod
    soggy ride in, definitely needed overshoes and gloves, which i hadn't thought when i headed out, and therefore was not wearing

definitely need coffee and croissant
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Last night it was forecasting rain this morning, but somehow it hadn't materialised so nice dry ride to work on new tyres, round tyres.

Nothing at home to bring in for breakfast so seeing how long I can last before needing to go out and get something to eat.

Getting a grilling from a director because a client is saying we haven't done things, but we have.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning
    Nice and sunny here but not able to make use of it. Later will be turbo session and a stroll down town for haircut.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    Decidedly moist out there, had to drive in as the bicycle is here. I'll lob it in the back of the car when it stops raining. I think we need pictures to help make any judgement on the office admin Oxo, you know the rools. Good luck with leaving on time TLW. I have to work my lunch to make up time for bunking off early yesterday, this is not a problem as there is naff all to do around here at lunchtime. I just had a grilling from a director as well, he was asking when we are next going to a pub.
    Finished my cup of tea, the wallah should be on the case shortly.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Soggy.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Can confirm, its soggy. Pedalled/waded in discovered the upright bottle holder on the bike takes a McDonalds coffee perfectly with no spills which is nice.
    Very little else doing today were winding down for the long weekend really. Matt, always need a refresher on the plaster fitting course.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Gl TLW, kids don't forgive.

Oxo - don't end up in HR, and pics are required (ps reportedly? office gossip or internet stalking)

MF what plaster should I use for a grade 1 paper cut?

Yoga later and just about to buy new wheels for the unloved bike.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Fire alarm went off while I was out getting some food so rather than stand at some godforsaken assembly point in the p1ssing rain, we went to the pub for half an hour :)

KOFFA is really annoying me today, I think I will have to use sarcasm soon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Flâneur wrote:
    Gl TLW, kids don't forgive.

Oxo - don't end up in HR, and pics are required (ps reportedly? office gossip or internet stalking)

MF what plaster should I use for a grade 1 paper cut?

Yoga later and just about to buy new wheels for the unloved bike.

disney Princess always works for.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    as an aside, instructor woman here just killed someone through incorrect protocol (but her husband used to be a paramedic, so thats ok) and some accountant paralysed someone but he spoke really quickly and used to work at a local swimming pool so thats fine.

don't think i'll be recommending this lot .........

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    A few years back on a first aid at work course when practical assessments were done at the end of the course I was demonstrating my prowess (in first aid) on a rather lovely young lady that was playing the part of the unconscious victim. I finished and was asked by the old woman that was assessing us if that was as I would do it in real life, I explained that I missed a few ribs when doing the top-toe survey but in real life would be more thorough. She told me to do it again properly. Whilst keen I thought this a little unreasonable and in an attempt at gentlemanly behaviour said that I knew what would have to be done but didn't consider it appropriate under the circumstances. The woman insisted I did it properly and I again said no, at this point my patient recovered sufficiently to tell me not to worry and just do it. So I had a really thorough fondle, I mean gave her a thorough examination and passed with flying colours. Later she thanked me for groping her, or was it for trying to do the right thing?
    First aid courses do have their good points.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Does doing a full breast exam count as first aid then? Would I get away with a gynecology check up too?

It's also soggy here, I've been out trying to stop people killing people with trees, then I went to coax some small trees into growing faster and stop getting eaten by deer with some top quality shouting. We then went to a very muddy site, got soaked, threw the dog in the pond and now my office smells much worse than usual.
  • Matthewfalle
    edited March 2018
    currently studying Diana Rigg in The Avengers in the hope that I may be transported back 40 years and she will need first aid ..... or at least a snog.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • sungod
    avengers box set?
  • veronese68
    HaydenM wrote:
    Does doing a full breast exam count as first aid then?
    No, I was only trying to examine the poor girl’s ribs, any other tissue was just in the way. Honestly, didn’t enjoy it at all.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    I'll read some posts later. In the meantime, i'm fooked. Doubly fooked. Proper fooked.
    Tidy tomorrow and then hols. A welcome cessation of work.
    My leccy tile cutter died too.
    Plus I rearranged the back door of the van a little :roll:

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    sungod wrote:
    avengers box set?

Just the box.

Diana-Rigg-diana-rigg-13069619-404-500.jpg
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!