FAO: Sungod

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,353
edited March 2018 in The bottom bracket
Whilst I realise that imbibing certain contemporary substances (barbarised after the pure 60's and 70's) has re-wired your brain and as a result you veer towards particle physics, tabby cats and Greek mythology, could you please make reference to the spring equinox on the Wednesday daily me thread title?

Thank you.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,481
    Add a little Cambridge skullduggery to the equation otherwise it’s far too easy for SG.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,353
    Slowmart wrote:
    Add a little Cambridge skullduggery to the equation otherwise it’s far too easy for SG.

There doesn't seem to be a response yet. I think the request is causing cognitive dissidence.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,324
    Pinno wrote:
    There doesn't seem to be a response yet. I think the request is causing cognitive dissidence.
    If he answers it would take away the sense of mystery. Maybe he doesn't like being told what to do. Maybe you should get up earlier and start the daily thread yourself. :P
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,552
    i was waiting for wednesday as requested by m'learned colleague, though the equinox is this afternoon...
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    sungod wrote:
    i was waiting for wednesday as requested by m'learned colleague, though the equinox is this afternoon...

I didn't have the heart to tell him.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris