edited March 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

ride, assuming it hasn't snowed, going to be a nippy one, much coffee

again hibernation is looking like an option for later
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, some snow here very strong winds as well, looks like indoor cycling for me, just about to walk Tigger
    Have a good weekend
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    'ning
    Snowing here, but only lightly. Smiley faces drawn on all the cars.
    Going for a run, surely Yodel aren't going to turn up at this hour with my parcel?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Oxoman - yeah

Nice slightly snowy walk with puppy, now just keeping the fire going from last night before I start Dad taxi stuff

Later is the rugby and some friends over
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Party for the out laws 60th wedding anniversary tonight. Will spend the day trying not to get involved with any arrangements.
  • webboo
    webboo Posts: 6,087
    Morning. Dusting of snow here and more forecast for later, not sure what the day a head holds other than a trip to the chemists and watching the Milan Sanremo.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    a bit nippy, three hours of wind driven snow/sleet, but it wasn't cold enough to settle on the roads

however bike iced over including the rear mech, gave up when shades also iced over every few minutes as it made seeing tricky, also discovered helmet vents were full of ice

roll on summer
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    sungod wrote:
    a bit nippy, three hours of wind driven snow/sleet, but it wasn't cold enough to settle on the roads

however bike iced over including the rear mech, gave up when shades also iced over every few minutes as it made seeing tricky, also discovered helmet vents were full of ice

roll on summer
    I was wondering whether you would make it out.

Snowing gently here as I sup coffee in a local caff while new tyres are fitted on the car - bloody Mots. Later is getting some more stuff to finish off the tiling in the kitchen.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Went out on n1. Dry, no wind, sweeeeeet.

1 hour 30 into ride it pisssssssses down so I come home and clean bike in the rain.

Heading to the gym at 2 to buff my mighty physique and muscles. Hench.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Afternoon folks,
    Traditional slow start has been had. Waiting in for a new mattress to be delivered now, cold out so I don’t really mind. Mrs is baking a cake. Later is out with friends.
    Rode to the pub the long way round last night as it was sunny, got rained on. Well done for getting out SG, are vents that are blocked with ice warmer as the wind doesn’t get through or colder because it’s ice? Bet you’re glad you’re back in the warmer temperate south Stevo.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,431
    Veronese68 wrote:
    ...are vents that are blocked with ice warmer as the wind doesn’t get through or colder because it’s ice? ...
    had a nice castelli balaclava on, the insulation probably kept the ice from melting and my head from freezing

decided to clean a couple of chains ready for hols

at some point a glass of wine, it'll be all downhill after that
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Just been for a walk and now in the local waiting for some pals to turn up :)
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    afternoon, rather brisk out to say the least, short pedal after similar icing issues to Sungod, kept the aero cover on my Z1 so no ice filled vents, just an ice filled face.
    Now just loafing on the sofa with the dog watching the snow, drinking coffee an keeping the fire going, nice simple day.
  • webboo
    Still snowing like it means it here. Just been for a 6 mile walk with the missus, it got a bit Scott of the Antarctic at times, especially when the four horse women of the apocalypse can thundering out of mist.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    La Famiglia took the Hound out for a walk.

It started sleeting and raining so we turned around and came home.

I’m going to the gymnasium at 4, Bambini are off to the pool with TDV
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Bet you’re glad you’re back in the warmer temperate south Stevo.
    Yep, looks like I just missed it and the North East has had a decent dusting.

Been for a run as still no bikes allowed, for a bit longer anyway. Dinner on the go and may crack the wine open early.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    'ning
    Snowing here, but only lightly. Smiley faces drawn on all the cars.
    Going for a run, surely Yodel aren't going to turn up at this hour with my parcel?

You were hoping.

Me glossing today me. 2 days left of hell methinks.

Later will be feet up and a bottle of Primativo.

Just flurry's here.

Ciao.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pinno
    Don't think I didn't notice that Webboo. You need to elaborate.
  • webboo
    Pinno wrote:
    Which bit. The four horse women?
  • pinno
    Webboo wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Which bit. The four horse women?

Yep.

Did they have those stretchy form revealing jodphurs on?
  • webboo
    Coming out of the woods into a blizzard, heard something behind and they were on us in a flash. I was too busy ushering the missus out of the way to do any assessments.
    I need to keep her safe at the moment me being one armed, she’s needed a bit more than usual.