Another headache for team SKY and Froomy

ademort
ademort Posts: 1,924
edited March 2018 in Pro race
On the Belgian HLN.BE website is another story involving Team SKY and the national cycling centre which is supposed to come from The Mail, although i,ve looked and can,t find it anywhere..It says that in 2011 a package containing Testosterone plasters was delivered to the NCC . At the time Team SKY and the NCC said it was a mistake.However the General Medical Council now claim to have evidence that proves otherwise.
The plasters were ordered from an email address within the NCC by Doctor Richard Freeman. The mail also says that another mail was sent to the suppliers of the plasters asking them to send a mail saying it was a mistake.Of course in Belgium they are again having a real old dig at SKY and Froome with Sky being likened to Discovery and Froome to Armstrong.https://www.hln.be/sport/wielrennen/nie ... /#comments
ademort
Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
Giant Defy 4
Mirage Columbus SL
Batavus Ventura

Comments

• bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    There's already a thread for this... viewtopic.php?f=40002&t=13086908

It's two from the top, seriously.

I would describe this as an extension of an existing headache, rather than a new one.
  • ademort
    ademort Posts: 1,924
    bobmcstuff wrote:
    There's already a thread for this... viewtopic.php?f=40002&t=13086908

It's two from the top, seriously.

I would describe this as an extension of an existing headache, rather than a new one.

Cheers mate, never even read that thread thanks.
    ademort
    Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
    Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
    Giant Defy 4
    Mirage Columbus SL
    Batavus Ventura