saturday as a superposition of spin foams, nothing is ever definite is it

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,522
edited February 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

getting even colder, definitely balaclava weather, onc light head for the hills and see if they're ice free, go up and down a few times, head back, do laps, thaw

really need to put some effort into arranging more hols, seriously considering slipping in another one before the next one, somewhere warm
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, colder here especially that wind chill, a 45 miler planned for later hopefully the country roads won’t covered by ice, will be taking Tigger out soon, a bowl of porridge for breakfast I think that should warm me up.
    Have a good weekend
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Cold here - bright but very very cold. Just having breaking before heading out for a cold ride.

Did I mention it was cold?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Nice cold run with the puppy this morning, not far enough to eradicate the ale out of my system.

Today is a few jobs, then family over later followed by a night out in the village hall with some supposed comedy from the fringe festival - not got high hopes
  • Matthewfalle
    Just got back so having crispy bacon sandwich and coffee.

Utterly lovely out there - cold but beautiful. Assos jacket came out for the first time this year so All toasty.

#God’sowncountry

As an aside, currently diggin’ this at Casa MF. Play it loud n proud. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WYz2apk-EGk

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Afternoon folks,
    Very slow start was had this morning, starting to feel a bit more human I think. Still coughing like a bastard though. Cold out I believe, going for a stroll with the Mrs shortly as that’s about as energetic as I can get.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,453
    A day of many jobs and a seekend physio session chucked in. May get my hair chopped off later on. Had some fun last night playing around with car configurarors, just for the hell, of it :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Just been for utterly cracking Mexican lunch from Edwyn’s Mexican cousin’s wife Beryl. Rockin’.

Now feeling fat.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318

Has that lead singer had his gonads removed? Is this why you're heading that way?

Me did more work at PPP me. Filled in screw holes and minor discrepancies after finishing the facias (downstairs) ready for next weeks continuing painting marathon with paint.

Beryl is ace isn't she? A far better cook than Edwyn's Icelandic cousin Ethel.

Tonight will be home made pizza, vegging on the couch and some footy.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Saw Coco with mini. A lovely film.
    Walked dog, who is freshly shorn. Made her wear a coat, which she hated. Bitter east wind. Lovely sunset.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,861
    Comedy show was really good, the cider and wine were more than fine
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,318
    You're a poet and you don't know it TLW.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!