tuesday catalysing fusion with hot muons

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,432
edited February 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

maybe gym though laziness is setting in, cafe, wfh, etc., rain on the way

taking mrs s for dinner later, foolishly let her choose where, sigh, but i'm choosing the bar for an early tipple
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, off down to Llandegla to do a presentation for some students. Looks to be snowing outside as usual so not looking forward to the drive
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, colder coupled with a very strong wind , but at least it’s dry, so it looks like the rollers again
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Horrid out there, had a nice walk with the eldest and puppy though. Signs of teenager are popping up, his school bag has broken and none of the other rucksacks are the right type

Later is hopefully rollers followed by pancakes
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    I like half term holidays - double seat on the train all to myself and maybe even a seat on the tube. Will see the quack in 3 weeks and hopefully back on the bike after that - it'll be about bloody time too.

Long call with the KOFFA this am so I'll need a break after that. This evening might be interesting as I am discussing shady deals with a banker :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Shady indeed. :)

Waiting for the nanny to arrive. :roll:

Hoping to miss the rain, but the later she is, the less likely that is...
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning folks,
    Slightly more leisurely start than normal today as I didn't have to be here until 8.30, still missed the rain though. This meant hitting the snooze button a couple of times and not rushing. Stopped at a mate's coffee shop on the way as it should have been open, forgot the jammy git has gone skiing. Pedalled in slowly as I was in jeans and only got here 20 minutes later than usual.
    Our oil blender is in today so I have a few exciting meetings to go to and a bit of staff training, deep joy. Later is going for a ruby with a few of the bosses and the oil man. As I'm out tonight I had to get my tossing out the way last night.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    HaydenM wrote:
    Morning, off down to Llandegla to do a presentation for some students. Looks to be snowing outside as usual so not looking forward to the drive
    Not snowing here, just wet windy and a bit chilly so it'll be fine when you arrive (famous last words).
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    hola!

sunny here in Barca - cathedrals and Parc G and all that jazz here we come! Find a cafe first for an outdoors coffee though methinks.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, none of that snow or rain rubbish here, just grey and dull.

Pedalled in today bike is now sat behind me, none of this locking it up outside lark. Couple of appreciative nods thus far.

Bit of training today and some meeting to help me select a couple of minions to do thy bidding etc. Later wobble home and fathom how to wire in the dashcam on the car.
  • Misread the title and thought that Frank had got lucky with some of his more mature email correspondents.
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • Finished assembling second bike for other half, so this evening a pair of vintage Cannondales rolled around the peninsula just up the road. A lovely loop with some awesome views, am sure we'll do that one a lot. Plenty of places to take a bit of a picnic and have a lazy day.

Miscellaneous other admin meh was done for the morning.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • phil485
    phil485 Posts: 364
    First commute back after flu virus. Hard work, think the weight I've lost has come off my legs.

Still onwards and upwards.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Just going to check out the plasterers progress.

It's cold and wintry with sunny spell in between.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    just come back fron Parc G - brilliantly bizarre. Went to Cwthedral briefly but heading back tomorrow with tickets.

quick rest then onto los ramblas and tapas.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Bosh bosh loadsa money plastering plasterers have started plastering. Meanwhile, I had to sort a silly leak that was far from silly to fix.

No rest for the wicked.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    chilling on the couch before bed.

last day tomorrow. gutted, see.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Thistle - packed the bike in the car for a hybrid commute, which way do you go in?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    restaurant selected by mrs s had tragic technical issues and called to crave forgiveness durinf second round of cocktails, excellent! i found a thai place and had delightfully hot things and bubbly instead of jamie oliver brand bland nonsense :)

slightly soggy out
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,151
    Using a bike would be nice - unfortunately 3 weeks until I see the quack and possibly get the all clear. I'll just have to drink more instead.

Hoppy - take it got home alright, the roads looked pretty greasy.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Using a bike would be nice - unfortunately 3 weeks until I see the quack and possibly get the all clear. I'll just have to drink more instead.

Hoppy - take it got home alright, the roads looked pretty greasy.

Aye, all fine, bit wet, but I had the right clothes.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    HaydenM wrote:
    Not snowing here, just wet windy and a bit chilly so it'll be fine when you arrive (famous last words).

Arrived, no snow. 10 minutes later there was an inch or so. Managed to get their minibuses out into the woods in the afternoon with a bit of sliding. Good day was had by all