Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, Cycling,shopping, public house, but not in that order
    Have a good day
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Fellas

It’s back to being rainy, well windy and bitter cold.

This sucks.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Life goals are to keep it rubber side down and have a big breakfast.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Earlier than normal start as I dropped a pal of at the airport, now enjoying my 2nd tea at a desk and thinking about a bacon butty :)

Pub is delayed later as the kids are at a party till late
  • hopkinb
    Part 1 accomplished.
  • hopkinb
    Part 2 accomplished. :D
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning folks,
    Well done H³ good to start the day with a win, let alone two of them.
    Fryday at last, work avoidance for the time being then the day could go one of two ways. Option one, and probably the most likely is standard Fryday cafe and work until 4.30. Option 2 is afternoon off to go to the pub, downside of this is it's with the Wednesday night lot and probably the last time one of our number will make it to a pub. Going to be a tough one if it happens and I can't say I'm looking forward to it if you get my drift.
    Roll on the weekend, should be out to watch the rugby tomorrow with a couple of mates.
  • hopkinb
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Morning folks,
    Well done H³ good to start the day with a win, let alone two of them.
    Fryday at last, work avoidance for the time being then the day could go one of two ways. Option one, and probably the most likely is standard Fryday cafe and work until 4.30. Option 2 is afternoon off to go to the pub, downside of this is it's with the Wednesday night lot and probably the last time one of our number will make it to a pub. Going to be a tough one if it happens and I can't say I'm looking forward to it if you get my drift.
    Roll on the weekend, should be out to watch the rugby tomorrow with a couple of mates.

Indeed, set the bar low enough, and life is full of little wins.

Well, if you do all make it to the pub, send him off with good memories of the pub.
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Morning

Early start to avoid snowmageddon on the roads (a bit of sleet).
    Been for a run to Greggs for a pig baguette.
    Feel like a nap now.
  • phil485
    phil485 Posts: 364
    still sick, did 15 mins on turbo last night. feel rubbish this morning.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, Coffee, snooze stare out window, doing some online courses an take the dog out to the woods.

Fridays are hard now.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning, tried an ftp test on the turbo last night and died catastrophically. Might have something to do with doing hill attacks all week and having a thumping headache, or that I set off at 310w, or that I am much less fit that I thought...

Office day today, cold and crisp out, will go for a walk at lunch
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    It's been hailing and snowing... Very pretty. Something needs to happen to this dirty 'ole town, even if it is a cover up job.

Dunno what I am doing today me. Oh yes, first - going to eat a couple of Croissants.

Don't bring your lergy in here Phil - we don't want it.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,149
    hopkinb wrote:
    Part 1 accomplished.
    Hopefully you can repeat this epic success next Tuesday...

Busy finishing off budget presentations, job specs and sorting out stuff that the KOFFA lot seem incapable of doing themselves. Trying to eat healthily today before a slap up birthday dinner with Stressbag and Stropteen this weekend and maybe celebrate getting partial use of my arm back - just as well as the car bloody battery will go flat if I don't drive it soon.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Part 1 accomplished.

Busy finishing off budget presentations, job specs and sorting out stuff that the KOFFA lot seem incapable of doing themselves. Trying to eat healthily today before a slap up birthday dinner with Stressbag and Stropteen this weekend and maybe celebrate getting partial use of my arm back - just as well as the car bloody battery will go flat if I don't drive it soon.
    Was the tasting menu a year ago already!?

Happy 51st you old git.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    What's with Seano and birthdays?!

Are you really that old Stevo?!

T47 sends his love SG:

thumbnail?appId=YahooMailNeo&downloadWhenThumbnailFails=true&pid=2.2
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • veronese68
    Pub trip off as mate is not well enough to go out. Admission to a hospice is imminent, they've just been to visit him to discuss, so need to try to get him out over the weekend. Did make it to the cafe for the traditional Fryday fry up at least. Is it Stevo's birthday or the EPO's?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pub trip off as mate is not well enough to go out. Admission to a hospice is imminent, they've just been to visit him to discuss, so need to try to get him out over the weekend. Did make it to the cafe for the traditional Fryday fry up at least. Is it Stevo's birthday or the EPO's?
    There is a spare bed in St Raphael's hospice as of this morning :(
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

So sad :(
  • veronese68
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Oh hell, so sorry to hear that Seano, all the best and hope your lad is as ok as he can be.
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Really sorry to hear that, dreadfully sad. Currently waiting on some news about a family friend, rubbish situation for everyone. Really makes you consider things
  • Matthewfalle
    Gutted Seano - really sorry to hear. Thoughts to all.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    That's very sad and sobering news Seano. As you said in a previous post, for a 7 year old to lose a parent is totally awful. Thoughts to all of you.
  • Matthewfalle
    Too much of this shittt happening recently. Not good.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Part 1 accomplished.

Was the tasting menu a year ago already!?

Happy 51st you old git.
    Two years ago :shock: Thanks Seano.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Sorry Seano, I replied to your post above before I read this. Deepest condolences :(
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Such sad news, Sean. Condolences to all.