tuesday hot metal and methedrine

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,432
edited January 2018 in The bottom bracket
'ning

alors rosbifs, je suis off to paris sur l étoile euro, pour un punter cmg of cmg

un jolly avec du vin bubbly j'espère, et le port fauve

le fromage squidgy et très biohazardous aussi, as long as there is du pain crusty
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, rain falling it looks like it’s here for the day if the. Weather forecasters can be believed

Well it stopped raining whilst I was walking the dog, and it’s still fine
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Heading to see potential new school for bambino. And drink coffee. Also got to do some stuff for long term planning at work so i’ll do it on the back of a box of Jaffa cakes and if anyone moans I’ll reply that at least it’s better than their I.T. system.

Oh - can anyone tell me why I now have numbers all the time on the letter keyboard of my iPad and why it sometimes puts numbers in by itself instead of letters?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    clearly your ipad is possessed, drive a stake through it, get a new one
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Hound walked, porridge scoffed, commute done and first meeting out of the way

Knackered now
  • mrfpb
    mrfpb Posts: 4,569
    Day off. First pot of tea drunk, may pop to local record shop later to browse the new releases and "Indies only coloured vinyl" that seems to be the new trend.

I don't think they sell any Steps.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    mrfpb wrote:

Punch em in the throat.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,249
    Morning folks,
    Bit chilly out there this morning, had to scrape ice off the windows. No windows on my bicycle, had to drive in as taking the old man to see the oncologist for his review later.
    Just got a funny look from someone when I answered the phone and shouted "F@ck off!" down it. Not sure how they expect me to answer the phone to customers that ring before 8am, bit of a bloody liberty if you ask me. I've only had one cup of tea and am in danger of getting dehydrated if I'm not made another one soon.
    Later is a visit to the pub with an old school friend. Well, they're hardly going to be young if they were at school with me. This week is a bit like the run up to Christmas, I was supposed to be out today, tomorrow and Thursday. But it now transpires I have to go out on Friday too. I could become TLW2 at this rate. :shock:
    Right, I'm going to have to kill someone to death for not making my tea now. Onwards...
    Oh - can anyone tell me why I now have numbers all the time on the letter keyboard of my iPad and why it sometimes puts numbers in by itself instead of letters?
    Turn it off and turn it off again.
  • veronese68
    mrfpb wrote:
    Day off. First pot of tea drunk, may pop to local record shop later to browse the new releases and "Indies only coloured vinyl" that seems to be the new trend.

Sugababes?
  • mrfpb
    Veronese68 wrote:
    mrfpb wrote:

Sugababes?

Maybe "out the back"
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    A third of the way through a gram of Bolivian flake. Large brandy on the go. 2 hired honeys with me, just starting to show an interest in each other.

Oh, is this a desk I see before me?

Oh well. :roll:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    hopkinb wrote:
    A third of the way through a gram of Bolivian flake. Large brandy on the go. 2 hired honeys with me, just starting to show an interest in each other.

Oh, is this a desk I see before me?

Oh well. :roll:
    Quick! End it all before the gold plated hand gun melts into fantasy.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    I just answered the phone to a customer and unfortunately didn't tell him to f@ck off immediately. He rang yesterday asking for something we don't supply so I suggested a couple of places for him to try. Today his mechanic rang to have a go at me because they sent the wrong bit, then he hung up before I managed to tell him to f@ck off.
    The moral of the story is to tell them to f@ck off before they say anything else or disappear into an H³esque fantasy world.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Arrived in Tassie, just mooching about town this week. Might get my mother a new car, she could do with one.

Blue cheese, plus a vintage cheddar and some quince paste done. Need more wine.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    mrfpb wrote:

Should hope I'm not for sale, no one warned me, Sungod, squishy bio-hazardous cheese?

Anyway, morning, cold frosty dog was not impressed, still shes coming to work Friday so I expect utter chaos (last day etc)
    Frost galore this morning, cars now sat in a garage turns out you need to code the battery to the car, stupid things.
    Anyway coffee some cake and little actual work is the plan today.
  • veronese68
    Step83 wrote:
    Sungod, squishy bio-hazardous cheese?
    More dangerous than automatic weapons according to the US, counts as chemical warfare I guess.
    o-FRENCH-CHEESE-GUNS-570.jpg?4
    Kinder eggs are too dangerous to be sold there as well, even with background checks.
  • mrfpb
    Step83 wrote:
    mrfpb wrote:

Should hope I'm not for sale, no one warned me.
    You're safe as far as I'm concerned, but I think MF wants a picture of your norks
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    mrfpb wrote:
    You're safe as far as I'm concerned, but I think MF wants a picture of your norks

Hairy nipples included, his demands are getting a bit excessive these days .

Isn't Haggis on the US food ban list as well?
  • Been for a run this morning but the scales are refusing to budge. Perhaps I should cut out the wine :shock:
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Been for a run this morning but the scales are refusing to budge. Perhaps I should cut out the wine :shock:
    Or chuck out the scales...
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Been for a run this morning but the scales are refusing to budge. Perhaps I should cut out the wine :shock:
    Faulty scales. Throw them away and do not replace them. Celebrate this decision with a glass of wine.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,157
    sungod wrote:
    'ning

alors rosbifs, je suis off to paris sur l étoile euro, pour un punter cmg of cmg

un jolly avec du vin bubbly j'espère, et le port fauve

le fromage squidgy et très biohazardous aussi, as long as there is du pain crusty
    Hope you remembered to pack your snorkel and flippers.

Another day in the office. I've been trying to do some of the physio recommended arm movements but it feels like someone has poured quick setting concrete into my shoulder. I'm also trying not to take it out on the minions but it's easy to give in to temptation...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Step83 wrote:
    Sungod, squishy bio-hazardous cheese?
    More dangerous than automatic weapons according to the US, counts as chemical warfare I guess.
    o-FRENCH-CHEESE-GUNS-570.jpg?4
    It's written into each country's constitution - the Yanks have the right to bear arms; the French have the right to bear cheese. It might explain the differing levels of success in wars etc?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    seanoconn wrote:
    mrfpb wrote:

Punch em in the throat.

Repeatedly.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
    Faulty scales. Throw them away and do not replace them. Celebrate this decision with a glass of wine.

I like these ideas.

Early finish for me to help with the last minute tax returns at HD Towers.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • Stevo_666
    Been for a run this morning but the scales are refusing to budge. Perhaps I should cut out the wine :shock:

I like these ideas.

Early finish for me to help with the last minute tax returns at HD Towers.
    Or if you want to persevere, get some talking scales and program them to say the intro chant from a Roy Chubby Brown gig?
  • Matthewfalle
    School visit went well if any of you are interested.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • veronese68
    Jolly good. Tidy looking teachers?
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:

PE teacher was very impressive. Not so much (for me) the male teachers, but each to their own.

They had their own falconry area, which was nice, and the stables were well maintained.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Veronese68 wrote:

PE teacher was very impressive. Not so much (for me) the male teachers, but each to their own.

They had their own falconry area, which was nice, and the stables were well maintained.
    I have an image of teachers with falcons on horseback hunting down children. Which is something I never got at school.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:

I have an image of teachers with falcons on horseback hunting down children. Which is something I never got at school.

You obviously went to the wrong school. This place has turrets and all that jazz. Its quite nice.

I quite like that image though. Feral children running from The Purveyors of Education.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.