sunday warping spacetime with a delusional pineapple

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,324
    An outcome at least BBG. Time to move on for her?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Possibly too late for the cognoscenti but I also am a Vittoria fan, nothing thinner than 32 mm. Must dust the bike down and get riding soon.
    For those who have been following the saga, the psycho who attacked Mrs BBGeek was sentenced on Friday. She got 16 months imprisonment suspended for 21 months. I have to say top work to the CPS barrister and a nice judge. Only when the defendant found more money for compo did she not go to prison. It's been a bit emotional, and Mrs BBGeek is now asleep (medication) and I am watching the snooker and drinking wine.

:)
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    Possibly too late for the cognoscenti but I also am a Vittoria fan, nothing thinner than 32 mm. Must dust the bike down and get riding soon.
    For those who have been following the saga, the psycho who attacked Mrs BBGeek was sentenced on Friday. She got 16 months imprisonment suspended for 21 months. I have to say top work to the CPS barrister and a nice judge. Only when the defendant found more money for compo did she not go to prison. It's been a bit emotional, and Mrs BBGeek is now asleep (medication) and I am watching the snooker and drinking wine.
    Pity the biatch didn't actually go in the slammer, but good result anyhow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,297
    Only when the defendant found more money for compo did she not go to prison.
    I didn't know a person could buy their way out of prison. Glad she's been done and hope it helps Mrs BBG move on.