No Recumbents?

tangled_metal
tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
Have you ever discussed recumbents on BR? Have you ever thought of a section for them?

I remember an article on tandems from a UK writer but never seen anything on recumbents. It would be interesting to see something on them somewhere on the site.

Comments

• Have you ever discussed recumbents on BR? Have you ever thought of a section for them?

I remember an article on tandems from a UK writer but never seen anything on recumbents. It would be interesting to see something on them somewhere on the site.

Might be wrong but I suspect the interest is low, you see so few about.
  • milemuncher1
    milemuncher1 Posts: 1,472
    Have you ever discussed recumbents on BR? Have you ever thought of a section for them?

There is quite a following of ‘bents Trikes and HPVs out there. You just have to know where to look.
  • Brakeless
    Brakeless Posts: 865

https://yacf.co.uk/forum/index.php?board=1.0
  • Have you ever discussed recumbents on BR? Have you ever thought of a section for them?

There is quite a following of ‘bents Trikes and HPVs out there. You just have to know where to look.

Sure but it’s still very much a minority segment of bikes.