BOLT + Routes & Tacx Flow

supermurph09
supermurph09 Posts: 2,471
Simple question, can the Wahoo BOLT simulate gradient changes on a Tacx Flow Smart trainer when selecting a route?

Thanks

Comments

• stevie63
    stevie63 Posts: 481
    Yes
  • jlloyd
    jlloyd Posts: 131
    Hi. could anyone explain how this is done?

I can only seem to get 'passive' mode (allow another app to control kickr!) on the mode screen even tho the tacx flow shows up on the connected sensors page on the bolt and the app

It also shows kickr on location where normally you have option of indoor/outdoor

I can get the flow to simulate grade on a course via the tacx app but not via the bolt. Driving me nuts!

Thanks
  • redvision
    redvision Posts: 2,958
    JLloyd wrote:
    Hi. could anyone explain how this is done?

I can only seem to get 'passive' mode (allow another app to control kickr!) on the mode screen even tho the tacx flow shows up on the connected sensors page on the bolt and the app

It also shows kickr on location where normally you have option of indoor/outdoor

I can get the flow to simulate grade on a course via the tacx app but not via the bolt. Driving me nuts!

Thanks

Shane Miller made a video on this
    https://youtu.be/qxPuFIotzKE
  • jlloyd
    Cheers for the response. It looks like it should be the easiest thing in the world but....

Still saying i have a kickr connected on location. Am going for the nuclear option factory reset and delete app and try again. Can't test it till later tho.
  • jlloyd
    Oh bollocks to it.

Will work with sufferfest and the tacx app, but can't get the bolt to control via erg (will allow me to manually change resistance via the unit). Not the biggest problem but irritating.

Cycling used to be so simple!