Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,692
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    No worries, we probably won't be straying far from Protaras to eat and drink.

Stropteen will be bored...

Unless she takes bf with her or you google some images of the sun tanned male talent on offer. You're good at that.
    She got dumped before Christmas. Beats being bored at home, so I expect no whingeing.

Tight git didn't want to fork out for Xmas pressie did he. Age old gambit.

BF was in a predicament: Spend too much on a pressie and gf's father - 'the old man' may have thought him profligate or trying to purchase his daughters affection. Spend too little and 'the old man' may have thought his daughter was viewed as cheap and classless. Easiest way out - ditch her.
    So it was Stevo fault.
    Those reasons or he had given up hope of getting his leg over. Either way not too worried as she needs to revise for her GCSE's, not message a spotty oik all the time.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Been to Protaras twice and loved it. fig tree bay is beautiful and the main strip offers plenty of choice for mooching about and eating out. Pop in to Ayia Napa during the day and head for Nissi beach, the beach and waters are amazing.
    Cheers for the tips Seano 8) . Good to know Strifey hasn't booked a holiday in a complete hell hole...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Unless she takes bf with her or you google some images of the sun tanned male talent on offer. You're good at that.
    She got dumped before Christmas. Beats being bored at home, so I expect no whingeing.

BF was in a predicament: Spend too much on a pressie and gf's father - 'the old man' may have thought him profligate or trying to purchase his daughters affection. Spend too little and 'the old man' may have thought his daughter was viewed as cheap and classless. Easiest way out - ditch her.
    So it was Stevo fault.
    Those reasons or he had given up hope of getting his leg over. Either way not too worried as she needs to revise for her GCSE's, not message a spotty oik all the time.

I hope it wasn't the reverse of that ie he'd got his end away and was moving on.
    If so, no doubt you will be donning your mask and hunting him down.
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

So it was Stevo fault.

I hope it wasn't the reverse of that ie he'd got his end away and was moving on.
    Unlikely as both Strifey and his old dear were very strict about where and when the saw each other - no time alone in the house etc.

But if I ever find out otherwise...

3828517-4907626236-13226-620x400.jpg
  • crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Oh Mikey.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,428
    Oh Mikey.

Are you related?!
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

So it was Stevo fault.

Unlikely as both Strifey and his old dear were very strict about where and when the saw each other - no time alone in the house etc.

But if I ever find out otherwise...

3828517-4907626236-13226-620x400.jpg

Bugger that. Far too obvious for you to go after him.

Sling me £20 and a box of pork scratchings and I’ll have a quiet word with him, if you know what I mean. Talk to him. Repair him. Talk to him. Repair him. Ad infinitum. Primary trauma care. It’s the gift that keeps on giving.

Fathers of daughters unite,
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • pinno

I agree. Chainsaws are an essential addition to the accessory list.

"Nobody saw you arrive".
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,883
    Pinno wrote:

"Nobody saw you arrive".

Two chainsaws but no daughters - I can help as long as it's not aimed at my rugrats
  • pinno
    TLW1 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

"Nobody saw you arrive".

Two chainsaws but no daughters - I can help as long as it's not aimed at my rugrats

One chainsaw, two daughters but I have an SDS drill, a bench saw, a jig saw, a mitre saw*(1), an angle grinder, orbital sanders*(2) and a van. Oh and heaps of duct tape, pure alcohol, spot lamps and jump leads.

*(1) I can take a limb off at a perfect right angle or even put a bevel in.
    *(2) Slow, ouch.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,357
    I don’t have a chainsaw, maybe I should get one. The very large and protective big brother is a useful ally in this case. Even when they were younger the only time I saw him hit another kid was in defence of his sister. The funniest bit was when I took him to one side to have a word. The other kid’s mum thought I was telling him off, I was doing the complete opposite and told him he’d done well and to always stick up for his sister.