Good service from HARGROVES CYCLES, Romsey

tonysj
tonysj Posts: 391
edited January 2018 in Road general
Just thought I would mention Hargroves at Romsey for their good service.
At 1pm yesterday I ordered some Effetto Mariposa Caffelatex sealant 1 ltr from them for £18.99 Cheapest on the net I could find.
It arrived this morning less than 24 hours from my Friday afternoon online order.

Well Done Chaps for the very prompt service.

PS I was expecting it well into next week in the New Year to be honest..

Regards.
Tony

I'm just a satisfied customer posting a honest Good work post, nothing to do with Hargroves.

Comments

• When I were a lad, they had a store opposite Bitterne train station (where I bought my Principia RSL in 1997) and a store at the bottom of King Georges Avenue (where I bought my Tricross Singlecross in 2010)... Both long gone (bikes and stores)! :(
    ================
    2020 Voodoo Marasa
    2017 Cube Attain GTC Pro Disc 2016
    2016 Voodoo Wazoo
  • Places order
    Order gets delivered

Always good to have low expectations of 'good service'
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • dannbodge
    dannbodge Posts: 1,152
    I deal a lot with Hargroves in Chichester and Fareham and they are always brilliant.
    Great chain of shops imo
  • tonysj
    tonysj Posts: 391
    Places order
    Order gets delivered

Within 24 hours over the Christmas and New Year weekend, That to me, is efficient service so its Good service!!

T
  • Bought my TCX from there, good LBS
  • If it was Romsey, it wasn’t Hargroves. Hargroves is in Totton.
    Cycleworld is in Romsey.
  • curto80
    curto80 Posts: 314
    The web sales office/warehouse is in Romsey (at the Abbey Park industrial estate).
    Rose Xlite Team 3100 Di2
    Kinesis Tripster ATR
    Orro Oxygen
  • john1967
    john1967 Posts: 366
    I m not sure what Hargroves have done well here,Surely its the parcel carrier that you should be thanking considering its their busiest time of the year.
  • TonySJ wrote:
    Places order
    Order gets delivered

Within 24 hours over the Christmas and New Year weekend, That to me, is efficient service so its Good service!!

T

Not long before christmas, I came back off a night shift and went online to order some booze. The booze I was after isnt sold in many shops. Anyway having ordered just before going to bed, I was delighted to find my booze placed next to the fridge in the kitchen after getting up (from my bed, not the kitchen floor :!: ). tomoswatkins.com for those interested (welsh cyclist gets pissed for christmas :D ).