monday quantisierung als eigenwertproblem, otherwise it's silent night, which you know would be unac

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,530
edited December 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

merry crimbo!

ride, followed by brekkie ii at a cafe our own correspondent has informed me shall be open

followed by the kind of profligate consumption and luxuriating to be expected of an urban capitalist

ho ho ho
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning , Merry Christmas, blowing a gale here I’ve just been for a 3 mile walk with the dog,
    No doubt today copious quantities of alcohol will be consumed, along with some food
    Enjoy your day, whatever your doing
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Waiting for lazy b@stard kids to wake up. Happy Christmas! :D
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Seasonal felicitations to you all and all that bollox.
    Feel slightly ropey this morning as alcohol consumption was ramped up significantly last night. The misuss may mention that once or twice this morning.
    Walk to in laws at lunchtime planned where I will be having more seasonal drinks.

Who landed up with Sean's in laws?
  • ballysmate
    Received whiskies as pressies. Thought it rude not to open and sample them this morning. :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Received whiskies as pressies. Thought it rude not to open and sample them this morning. :D
    There may be a reason why we have pre said opening until the afternoon. Biggest problem until then is keeping the hound off the pressies.

Currently watching Top Gear Vietnam Special with a cup of coffee while Strifey and Stropteen do some Christmas 'Godding'. We should have burned more of them in the middle ages, although on the upside we get some peace. The hound agrees, having spread himself across the sofa and is now licking his crotch.

Will check in from time to time to see how p1ssed people get/read reports of Christmas disasters :)

Have a good one...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Happy Christmas folks,
    Woken up several times in the night, the final occasion being a video call with the lad which has made my day. He’s been working but had an extended lunch then a bbq and beer dinner. How’s young Miss BM getting on Bally?
    Got socks and some walking boots to wrap round them which is good, also bought myself an old frame off the bay last night. Shopping for old Campag stuff to hang on it will come later.
    Off to the ‘rents later. The old man should be high as a kite which should help get him through the day.
    Have a great day everyone.
  • ballysmate
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Happy Christmas folks,
    Woken up several times in the night, the final occasion being a video call with the lad which has made my day. He’s been working but had an extended lunch then a bbq and beer dinner. How’s young Miss BM getting on Bally?
    Got socks and some walking boots to wrap round them which is good, also bought myself an old frame off the bay last night. Shopping for old Campag stuff to hang on it will come later.
    Off to the ‘rents later. The old man should be high as a kite which should help get him through the day.

Happy Christmas VN. Glad Jnr is doing well out in NZ
    Spoke to daughter last night and again this morning resulting in tears from Mrs BM
    She is doing fine although Queenstown seems quieter than expected. BBQ and beer was Christmas dinner there too. Perhaps it's a backpacker culture thing.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,329
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Happy Christmas folks,

Pics when it comes please. What sort of old Campag - Chorus, Record or Croce D'Aune? I hope it has chrome around the rear triangle. Of course you'll need them built up on a pair of Wolber tubular hoops, Cinelli Criterium handlebars, Binotto handlebar tape - no scrap that shyte; just get modern stuff, Christophe toe clips and straps, Turbo saddle, one of those fluted seatpins, retro style cables... I'll keep you right. Let me know if you need any help. :D

Merry Christmas.

It's piddling down out there. No chance of a pedal. Must assemble and ice a Pepparkakur Hus. Then drop wifey and toots down to Great Grandmas for more hyperactivity. They're not too bad at the moment and there's only half a skip of tat to get rid of.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Merry Christmas you filthy Bracketeers.

Being spent with the six fingered Norfolk side this year. At least the turkey didn't have to travel far!
  • Merry Christmas all!

Late start because I slept badly, then a drive to visit Significant Other's rello's. 3 hour trip each way, but a nice long lazy lunch made up for it.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,530
    currently trying to warm up from drenching, unexpectedly soggy ride, no hint of deluge in weather forecasts

had spicy soup at the cafe, with many coffees

mrs s sneakily saved her minibottle of bubbly from the advent calendar to have this morning, may have to open a fullsize bottle now as i feel left out
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,145
    Morning (nearly),

Merry Christmas
    Nothing happening today, presents in a bit.
    oxoman wrote:
    Parkrun
    Eh, it's Monday?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Feel slightly ropey this morning as alcohol consumption was ramped up significantly last night. The misuss may mention that once or twice this morning.
    Walk to in laws at lunchtime planned where I will be having more seasonal drinks.

They behaved last night, hiding the booze helped, you'd think a doctor would be a little more responsible. Have a good day Bally.

Merry Christmas to all. Childless today, prepping dinner soon then drinking in earnest.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

They behaved last night, hiding the booze helped, you'd think a doctor would be a little more responsible. Have a good day Bally.

Merry Christmas to all. Childless today, prepping dinner soon then drinking in earnest.

Never eat on an empty belly.
  • hopkinb
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Happy Christmas folks,
    V68 is winning Christmas so far.
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Happy Christmas folks,
    What's the prize?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Christmas has been good so far, pub followed by drinks at parents followed by dinner at wife's uncle with 40+ cousins, etc

Shame I fell over last night and my forehead looks rather stupid - it's barely been mentioned
  • hopkinb
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Happy Christmas folks,
    What's the prize?

A mince pie. Brandy butter. Bag of nuts. Can of John Smiths. A purple quality street. Turkey and stuffing sandwich with mayo and cranberry sauce. Large brandy. Indigestion.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    hopkinb wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Happy Christmas folks,
    What's the prize?

A mince pie. Brandy butter. Bag of nuts. Can of John Smiths. A purple quality street. Turkey and stuffing sandwich with mayo and cranberry sauce. Large brandy. Indigestion.

Make it lager and I'm tempted to enter
  • pinno
    TLW1 wrote:
    Christmas has been good so far, pub followed by drinks at parents followed by dinner at wife's uncle with 40+ cousins, etc

Shame I fell over last night and my forehead looks rather stupid - it's barely been mentioned

You were pushed. That's what I tell them.
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Happy Christmas folks,
    What's the prize?

No hookers, blow or cider? Oh well.

Turkey etc and Pouilly Fuisse consumed. Now waiting for Christmas pud with Sauterne on standby.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Feliz Navidad! Nice day here, currently in mid barney with brother. Head/wall/smash .....
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    Quick sharpener of cremant de Loire before I tackle the cheese with the port decanter. Too old for this sh!t.
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Happy Christmas folks...
    What's the prize?

No hookers, blow or cider? Oh well.

Turkey etc and Pouilly Fuisse consumed. Now waiting for Christmas pud with Sauterne on standby.
    I didn't punch the brother in law, that merits a prize in it's own right. He only had the one strop though and thankfully the daughter rescued the truffle tortellini for the Mrs before he took them all for himself. He has a habit of deciding he's vegetarian if it suits him. Went for a walk around the block with the old man before we ate, I was incapable of moving after food. So all in all a good day, now I'm hiding with my beer for company whilst wife and daughter are watching Strictly Christmas Special. Not sure if I could eat anything else yet.
    Ooh, got a nice belt made out of an old road bike tyre that had been leather lined from my sister. Think that helped fuel the bro in law's strop as he liked it and we'd agreed not to buy anything amongst ourselves.
  • veronese68
    Feliz Navidad! Nice day here, currently in mid barney with brother. Head/wall/smash .....
    Your head or his?
  • Matthewfalle
    phuck me, send me away.

i retract previous post.

Sierra Leone here I come.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Matthewfalle
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Your head or his?

his, my friend, his. aaaarrrģhh!

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • hopkinb
    Family eh? Can't live with them, can't kill them. Just us 4 now and just 3 of us tomorrow. I'm smelling my bottle of man perfume and reading my "totally depressing diary" novelty gift whilst sizing up the cheese.
  • veronese68
    Just done cheese and crackers, still avoiding the telly. Plenty of time to kill the brother in law for me, they are here for another fortnight yet.
    Just cracked another beer, Berliner Pilsener, not bad but wouldn't seek it out again as it's a bit bland.
  • Matthewfalle
    He just does my fukkking nut in.

Aaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

De Sisti wrote:

smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.