saturday defined at all points in spacetime

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,432
edited December 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

ride, cafes, hope it's not soggy, roads have been wet all week, at least it's not as nippy

shall not be doing any more gmc stuff until next year, let it pile up, couple of days now to try and develop crimbo spirit

mrs s working her way through the wine advent calendar with great willpower, no cheating at all, from mine i shall have the penultimate choc later
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, mild here with hardly any wind for a change, today I will be riding and relaxing, everything is ready for Christmas , hopefully :)
    Have a good weekend
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Officially no work till next year doesn't mean no work as it all went a bit nuts yesterday

Talking of which the kids and their friends were nuts yesterday resulting in them all being sent home from the local

Today is a run and look after the kids whilst the wife complete the Christmas shopping

Later is a party I can't be bothered to go to
  • Hot.

Early start, got most of the Christmas shopping done in record (for us) time which was a plus. Caught up on some snooze time this afternoon. More days like this would be good.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Happy Festivus, got the day wrong!
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Me got toots me and a pile of 30 degree washing with no conditioner to do. You know the stuff.
    Christmas dinner has been shifted to Boxing day on account of OH working, so Christmas day will be Tagliatelle and the toots will be able to open presents whilst we decide where to put it all and what to send to the charity shop. It's enough to do.
    The side effect will be a chance to go pedalling. Funny that. Although I never mentioned it. Clever me.

Must catch both the neighbour and the cat simultaneously to stuff down a worm tablet. Merry Christmas cat.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,161
    Good lie in. Work died off yesterday so peace reigns on that front. Just got a couple of e Christmas cards to send to people I forgot until the sent me a card. Then a bit of Dads taxi work interspersed with a trip to Waitrose (scrum down), coffee and football.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Pinno wrote:
    Must catch both the neighbour and the cat simultaneously to stuff down a worm tablet. Merry Christmas cat.
    Hmm. The cat gets a 'merry christmas' and a worm tablet. But the neighbour only gets the tablet and no festive salutation?
  • pinno
    orraloon wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Hmm. The cat gets a 'merry christmas' and a worm tablet. But the neighbour only gets the tablet and no festive salutation?

I need the neighbour to hold the cat whilst I do the job.
    Usually, I take him to the vet and she uses a long device but they had no appointments.
  • I’m bored, stuck indoors cleaning getting the house ready for Santa’s visit.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    So the neighbour doesn’t get wormed or a Christmas greeting? Don’t you like them?

Morning folks,
    Knackered after yesterday and didn’t sleep well either. Hopefully today will be a bit better. Got a few odd jobs to do today but will be doing them at a leisurely pace.
    Have a good day everyone.
  • pinno
    I’m bored, stuck indoors cleaning getting the house ready for Santa’s visit.

Stevo said he wants a picture of you in a pinny wearing pink Marigold's.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Here ye go

288ut1d.jpg
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Not much occurring today bar dropping off a few gifts being dropped off, dog walked and coffee has been drank
  • thistle_
    thistle_ Posts: 7,121
    Afternoon,

Bike
    Parkrun
    Bike to the bike shop for bike bits
    Listening to guys in the bike shop moaning about people stealing their sales so they're missing out on their Christmas bonus
    Cleaning all the farmers' sh!te off the bike (again)
    Fitting new bits to bike

Need some more bike bits so will probably spend the evening trawling websites looking for any early sales stuff.
    orraloon wrote:
    Here ye go
    288ut1d.jpg
    Iconic: http://jimllpaintit.tumblr.com/post/159 ... -i-want-to
  • I’d need some fancy marigolds with etip fingers to take the selfie so sorry, I only have basic cleaning PPE to hand.
    Advocate of disc brakes.