The Walking Dead

ayjaycee
ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
edited December 2017 in The cake stop
I’ll say up front that I have been big fan of this programme since the first episode but started having my doubts during the last season. For various reasons, I am only now starting to watch the current season (8) and am starting to think that it's getting quite boring – indeed, for the first time, I struggled to even make it through an episode (the third) and am now beginning to question whether to give it up completely. Does anybody else watch it and, if so, what do they think?
Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
Kinesis Racelight 4S
Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)

Comments

• crumbschief
    crumbschief Posts: 3,399
    Yup it has been far too drawn out but that is common,i still watch it but from about season 5 i fast forward talking bits etc,i find this helps.
  • cougie
    cougie Posts: 22,512
    I've watched the last few series but I'm not bothered with it now. Negan has got boring and they've made some silly mistakes with it.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,746
    Too repetitive. Got bored during S6 and decided S7 was definitely one season too much. Gave up. PS, I heard they had quite a few season yet to come (300 total?) so don't expect any conclusions.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    I might watch the last episode of this season just to see what's going on. Really needs winding up now.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • FishFish
    FishFish Posts: 2,152
    With forums like this I don't need any additional media input on walking dead.
    ...take your pickelf on your holibobs.... :D

jeez :roll: