Is Stevo666 a 'square'?

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,199
edited December 2017 in The cake stop
He thinks he isn't but a vote would ascertain the truth.
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    I think you need to give a weighting to votes from people who have met me. Although that could back fire :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,615
    As the model T-1000 is a shape shifter made of a mimetic polyalloy, yes to square but any other shape as well.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I think you need to give a weighting to votes from people who have met me. Although that could back fire :D
    Only could? :mrgreen:

I think the phrase “takes one to know one” could be appreciate here. Starting a thread on a cycling forum on a Saturday afternoon calling another forumite a square isn’t exactly rock’n’roll is it.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Only could? :mrgreen:

I think the phrase “takes one to know one” could be appreciate here. Starting a thread on a cycling forum on a Saturday afternoon calling another forumite a square isn’t exactly rock’n’roll is it.
    Do I hear the sound of back firing? :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    orraloon wrote:
    As the model T-1000 is a shape shifter made of a mimetic polyalloy, yes to square but any other shape as
    well.

I see. Assuming this polymimetic alloy is not ferrous and therefore some form of electro magnetism wouldn't proffer a cure, then a decent industrial 440v supply using crocodile clips just might.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,615
    Pinno wrote:
    orraloon wrote:
    As the model T-1000 is a shape shifter made of a mimetic polyalloy, yes to square but any other shape as
    well.

I see. Assuming this polymimetic alloy is not ferrous and therefore some form of electro magnetism wouldn't proffer a cure, then a decent industrial 440v supply using crocodile clips just might.
    Pffft! 440V and crocodile clips! I take it you have not seen that documentary on the travels of a T-1000, think it was in California somewhere, probably Los Angeles. Gonna take more than crocodile clips to stop that mutha.
  • Unlike you weirdos I would meet Stevo in a bus station with an envelope full of used Euro notes. Stevo does not accept any other currency. :wink:
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • pinno
    Unlike you weirdos I would meet Stevo in a bus station with an envelope full of used Euro notes. Stevo does not accept any other currency. :wink:

What would the money be for exactly?!
  • [pedant mode] Is Stevo really a plane figure, rather than a solid? Surely a "cube" is more likely? [/pedant mode]

He's an accountant. Do they even come in other shapes?
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • Pinno wrote:
    Unlike you weirdos I would meet Stevo in a bus station with an envelope full of used Euro notes. Stevo does not accept any other currency. :wink:

That would be between him and his accountant.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Pinno wrote:

That would be between him and his accountant.
    And before me iPad dies - stevo is one piss takin bar steward but I have no personal ax to grind.
    I wish love and peace to all. We are a short time here, and a long time gone.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    i ve had some good hearted and heated arguments with Stev0, i ve no idea if he is a square, rides a MTB or even an accountant.... he might be a she and a 83 yo retired mid wife, living on the Algarve...who knows lol!

so i wont be voting, seems a rather harsh thread tbh

Now if we had a vote on is "Coopster a Russian bot........?" much fairer!!!!!
  • pinno
    mamba80 wrote:
    i ve had some good hearted and heated arguments with Stev0, i ve no idea if he is a square, rides a MTB or even an accountant.... he might be a she and a 83 yo retired mid wife, living on the Algarve...who knows lol!

Don't worry, his hide is thicker than an Elephant's.

Anyway, he asked for it:

viewtopic.php?f=40088&t=13040040&start=4020#p20260737
  • I can't say whether he's square or not but he definitely a winker. A complete and utter winker. If you look at his post history he's a completely compulsive winker. That guy could wink for England.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    mamba80 wrote:

Anyway, he asked for it:

Pinno's song :wink:
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRzGzRqNj58
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    mamba80 wrote:

Anyway, he asked for it:

rofl. You wish.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    mamba80 wrote:

Anyway, he asked for it:

rofl. You wish.
    Could make a good poll thread? :wink:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Who is Stevo? :D
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,598
    I assumed "he" was simply a Westminster Tory bot.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

The most sensible poster on this thing! :)
  • Stevo_666
    RallyBiker wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Thing is, TLW is a lying git because he's met me :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    RallyBiker wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Thing is, TLW is a lying git because he's met me :)

A few times :shock: