Christmas gift for my nwphew

HoLana
HoLana Posts: 6
edited December 2017 in Family & kids cycling forum
Hi! I am planning to buy my nephew a bicycle for a Christmas, he has one cheap and it really doesn't look safe. So, my budget is around $500 and for the last few days, I am going back and forth between that bike and 3in1 game table. In the end, I think I will go with the bicycle. Tnx for advice

Comments

• HoLana wrote:
    Hi! I am planning to buy my nephew a bicycle for a Christmas, he has one cheap and it really doesn't look safe. So, my budget is around $500 and for the last few days, I am going back and forth between that bike and 3in1 game table. In the end, I think I will go with the bicycle. Tnx for advice

He already rides a bike with no stabilizers at the age of 3?? A bike sounds like a great gift for a kid. He will spend more time outside, increase his vitamin level and have fun. More benefits than a 3 in 1 game table. :)
  • What? Did I say 3? No, he is 6! XD Yeah, I know that the bike is the better investment, but the problem is that I spoke with my brother and he got the bike! So, I am a little disappointed and I have to find something else. I think I will actually go with the foosball table, not 3-in-1 because I have seen the models and they are not good. Made in China is written all over them! On this blog about foosball tables I have found one small table made by Harvil which is not that expensive so I think I will go with that. Now I only have to find it in stores and I have no idea where to look. XD