Spoke Key for 2017 Mavic Ksirium Elite??

saladfunky
saladfunky Posts: 130
edited November 2017 in Workshop
Hi, can anyone advise me which spoke key will fit the 2017 Mavic Ksirium Elite wheels?? It seems mavic like to have a wide range of spoke designs to help keep the spoke key makers in business? Wiggle and Chain reaction cycles stock keys for older other mavic wheels but not mine. :(

can any one help?

Cheers

Chris
Trek Emonda and Kiron Scandium on the road and Cube ltd Team for the rest .Also a retired Holdsworth Professional. Love Cycling!!

Comments

• Bought some years ago and there was a spoke key with them but I bought a park tool sw12 which was a perfect fit.
  • Bought some years ago and there was a spoke key with them but I bought a park tool sw12 which was a perfect fit.

Hi and thanks for the reply. Are your wheels the 2017 ones? I think the shop kept the spoke key for mine themselves!? Anyway, I have seen the sw12 mentioned in another forum for the 2017s so I will probably give that a try.

cheers
    Chris
    Trek Emonda and Kiron Scandium on the road and Cube ltd Team for the rest .Also a retired Holdsworth Professional. Love Cycling!!
  • Sorry for the slow reply, only just picked this up.

You need the Mavic M7 / 7 tool Mavic Code: 99607901

https://247cycleshop.com/Mavic-Tra-Comp-M7-/-7-Spline-Alloy-Spoke-Wrench-2011+.html
  • You're better off getting the park tool one, made of steel not cast alloy.