CERO EVO AR24

shiznit76
shiznit76 Posts: 640
edited November 2017 in Road buying advice
Heard good thigns about these and npw £60 off, anyone get them or any opinions?

https://www.cycledivision.co.uk/cero-ar ... elset-2017

Comments

• zefs
    zefs Posts: 484
    I have the disc version and they are great wheels, better than fulcrum 3's which I had before on non-disc bike. Light durable and good price too (as well as great customer service).
  • I have these wheels and they have transformed my bike. Light, strong and a bargain. Previously had Vision wheels on my Planet X

Buy them, you won't regret it.
  • shiznit76
    shiznit76 Posts: 640
    cheers, ordered them and they arrived next day! Included were a couple freebies from the shop also, happy days
  • Wee update. Tried these new. Wheels today, they are amazingly light (1450g/pair) and roll so well. Honest, for £190 it's a great upgrade from stock wheels that come on most budget bikes. These feel like wheels double the price
  • tonysj
    tonysj Posts: 391
    I've considered these wheels as the company is local, just 1 junction down the M1.

Shiznit76 can you tell me what bike you swapped them over for?
    I'm looking to swap my stock wheels on my Boardman team carbon road bike as they seem very reasonable.
    Have you gone tubeless or stayed with clincher?
    Tony.
  • I had the previous version, and they're now on my winter bike. Can't fault them really - pretty strong, light, nice hubs. Freehub body is chewed to bits and will need replaced after a fair few miles, but replacements are easy bought on the site as well. Two thumbs up from me!
  • I have some of these and they are very nice wheels. I've had a couple of spokes go on the rear wheel but Cycledivision sorted these out no problem. I think this is just bad luck as I know 3 other people that have them (all heavier than me at 70KG) and have never had an issue (I live 5 miles away).

I was running Conti GP4000s and the rear tyre was very tight, however I did then watch a GCN video about fitting tight tyres, what was a 20 minute blood, sweat and tears job became 60 seconds job done.

Recommended.
  • TonySJ wrote:
    I've considered these wheels as the company is local, just 1 junction down the M1.

Shiznit76 can you tell me what bike you swapped them over for?
    I'm looking to swap my stock wheels on my Boardman team carbon road bike as they seem very reasonable.
    Have you gone tubeless or stayed with clincher?
    Tony.

Hi it was on a Giant TCR advanced Pro 1, came with stock giant wheels on them.
    Stayed clincher as that's why my tyres are, might think of changing in future
  • I have some of these and they are very nice wheels. I've had a couple of spokes go on the rear wheel but Cycledivision sorted these out no problem. I think this is just bad luck as I know 3 other people that have them (all heavier than me at 70KG) and have never had an issue (I live 5 miles away).

I was running Conti GP4000s and the rear tyre was very tight, however I did then watch a GCN video about fitting tight tyres, what was a 20 minute blood, sweat and tears job became 60 seconds job done.

Recommended.

What do you mean tight, as in hard to get round rim when fitting?
  • shiznit76 wrote:
    I have some of these and they are very nice wheels. I've had a couple of spokes go on the rear wheel but Cycledivision sorted these out no problem. I think this is just bad luck as I know 3 other people that have them (all heavier than me at 70KG) and have never had an issue (I live 5 miles away).

Recommended.

What do you mean tight, as in hard to get round rim when fitting?

Yes, exactly that.