frankcannondale Posts: 69
edited October 2017 in Road buying advice
That's £41.60 a month for a £1k bike.

Go on you know you want to :mrgreen:

Comments

• Is there a question in here Frank?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Soz,

i often see posts that refer to what bike or what spec and it often ends with somebody wanting to upgrade a bike where in reality they should of bought the higher specification bike in the first place. Times are tight for most of us and for Giant to offer 0% finance they are allowing cyclists a greater choice without being ripped off by some retailers who offer 15.9% !
  • Soz,

i often see posts that refer to what bike or what spec and it often ends with somebody wanting to upgrade a bike where in reality they should have bought the higher specification bike in the first place. Times are tight for most of us and for Giant to offer 0% finance they are allowing cyclists a greater choice without being ripped off by some retailers who offer 15.9% !

Ripped off? you do realise that finance isnt free, it costs someone something, try getting a 24 month bank loan for less than £160 interest over the term of the loan
  • mrb123
    mrb123 Posts: 4,613
    To.
  • Get a 36 month 0% credit card and buy from any retailer so your not stuck with a Giant. Even better :wink: