Frankcannondale's Bikes

frankcannondale
frankcannondale Posts: 69
edited October 2017 in Your road bikes
DSC00051_zps4klyxuyr.jpg

The following pictures were via Photo Bucket who say they are FREE. Never happened for me, after a day a subscription link was sent to me which I turned down.

I have reposted the photo using Flickr.com

Hope this helps.

Comments

• imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    So you could just as easily be called 'FrankRibble'..??
  • After a few Frankdribble,

they have had a bit of a tidy up.The stems and seatposts need final adjustments.

Spesh bought in 98 the Ribble 2000.

The tyres on the Spesh have been skipped.

The Synapse will have mudguards on soon for the next few months.
  • DSC00051_zps4klyxuyr.jpg

I like blue bikes
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • DSC00050_zpsi2sqciug.jpg

And bikes that have the handlebars higher than the saddle
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • That will change but not by much. I find it more useful in city traffic to be sat up a bit than to be in a tucked down position. I've considered straight handlebars before now.
  • arlowood
    arlowood Posts: 2,561
    To the OP

Your pics are now no longer accessible for general viewing. With Photobucket, as I understand it, you need to upgrade your account to allow third party hosting. I think you need to start a subscription account to allow that.

Apologies to the OP but this is a general rant. This happens on a regular basis and I wish the moderator(s) would include some guidance in their sticky to warn people that Photobucket will only allow third party hosting for a brief period, if at all, before they demand the users' account be upgraded. Also when you can access that pics the web page is so bombarded with pop-ups that it's often difficult to see the images properly.

Plenty of other free web hosting services out there that are way better that Photobucket - Flickr, Imgur, Imgbb etc

Rant over - again apologies to the OP
  • Thanks for the information I thought it was an error on my part. I will stop my Photobucket use.

Hopefully i can sort something out with the listed image hosts. Thank you for the sites that you have shown.

Imgur.com is now my picture host.

Just want to add if any forum users wish to post pictures Imgur.com is very user friendly host. :wink: