Help identifying a frame?

Ben-B
Ben-B Posts: 3
edited October 2017 in MTB workshop & tech
During a trip to a client of mines site, I mentioned how my full sus rig was currently having its forks sent off for a warranty repair and was on the scrounge for something to ride until the glorious moment I can get back on my full sus.

He wandered off, muttering about having a frame I could have, and a few minutes later returned with this:

WhatsApp%20Image%202017-10-24%20at%2015.08.18_zpsgotavxjv.jpeg

WhatsApp%20Image%202017-10-24%20at%2015.08.19%201_zpspomjbaem.jpeg

WhatsApp%20Image%202017-10-24%20at%2015.08.19_zpsgk3dqcqr.jpeg

Ignore the dodgy colours; the client is a wheel shop so was just playing around with colours. I'm told its a DMR frame? I'm tempted to build it up and ride it for a bit. I know it won't be useful for the same things as my full sus, but I don't mind riding street and there's plenty of pump tracks etc around me.

No particular stampings on the frame, so any help is appreciated

Cheers

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    You need to use a host that allows image sharing, no pics available from PB anymore unless you pay the subs.

Click one of my links in my sig to see what we see.
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Ben-B
    Ben-B Posts: 3
    The Rookie wrote:
    You need to use a host that allows image sharing, no pics available from PB anymore unless you pay the subs.

Click one of my links in my sig to see what we see.

Cheers Rookie, I'll put them on my website in a bit and update the links
  • mattyfez
    mattyfez Posts: 638
    Neat welds!