sunday in a rigged hilbert space

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,436
edited October 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

ride, cafes, later on i shall bring down the government, though i believe they are already quite depressed

the day shall conclude with many puppodums
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, still blowing a gale here, just having a coffee and wondering what to do, probably an hour on the rollers followed by some best bitter, at the moment it’s looking like a good idea
    Have a good day
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Blowing here too

Too much ale last night - but fun, kids were good and the music was great, highlights were the first sterphonics album, American pie and hits3

Today is tidy up, kids football and if the wind drops a ride

Later is the local
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, still blowy down here to, short ride now home, chop my hair down to something manageable then not sure what else to do
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    edited October 2017
    Wind and rain coming in like stair rods at about 15 degrees to the horizontal and bouncing off the car. Toots are full of beans. OH at work. Will go swimming latter.
    Good luck with the Presidential aspirations SG.

I hope that was played on Vinyl TLW.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Pinno wrote:

I hope that was played on Vinyl TLW.

Dam right
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    No wind here, just back to normal Octoberishness. Done a few weights, let the hound off the leash in the park and having a mug of tea for a change.

Got to get a few bits n pieces together for Thursday's jaunt to Wales and hopefully the stormy stuff is long gone by then as massive side winds are a bit tricky when your wheels are off the ground :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    cold and windy ride, seemed to be a full range of clueless drivers and shitforbrains cyclists out, pedestrians were well behaved though

yet another driver wrecked on the cycle path opposite the tower of london, that spot seems to have a strange attraction for them, rozzers in attendance
  • pinno
    sungod wrote:
    cold and windy ride, seemed to be a full range of clueless drivers and shitforbrains cyclists out, pedestrians were well behaved though

yet another driver wrecked on the cycle path opposite the tower of london, that spot seems to have a strange attraction for them, rozzers in attendance

It was the sight of you cycling along with a Pineapple stuffed down your shorts wot caused the accident.

Did you have it at the front or the back?
  • pinno
    WTF has this got to do with Sunday?!:

"In mathematics, a rigged Hilbert space is a construction designed to link the distribution and square-integrable aspects of functional analysis. "
  • pinno
    Django Reinhardt and Le Hot Club du France. On vinyl, Magic, magic, magic.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Film done, waiting for pizza. Then walk the doggo. Then tidy up a bit, then relax with Mini H3 some more.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Afternoon folks,
    Managed a slowish start which was good. Just rode into Kingston and nearly got wiped out by some twunt sailing straight across a give way line, then he called me a cnut for some reason, I may have lost it a bit and he took off sharpish before I got to him. Not very zen of me. Off to the 'rents place then on to see the old man next.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    just been down to the great south run. really nice atmosphere if a tad breezy, some brilliant efforts going in especially from the big units doing it for charity.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • sungod
    Pinno wrote:
    It was the sight of you cycling along with a Pineapple stuffed down your shorts wot caused the accident.

it was all because i gave her a lift on the crossbar

d8d8a0c7ddf677dde4fe49f41aed4591--happy-girls-girls-girls-girls.jpg
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    sungod wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

it was all because i gave her a lift on the crossbar

d8d8a0c7ddf677dde4fe49f41aed4591--happy-girls-girls-girls-girls.jpg

'Is that a pineapple in your lycra shorts or are you just pleased to see me?'
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]