27.2mm dropper post?

Mattcee
Mattcee Posts: 148
edited October 2017 in MTB buying advice
What options do I have for a more budget 27.2mm dropper post (min 100mm drop) as looking at CRC/Wiggle, there doesn't seem to be anything available? Needs to be internally routed.

Comments

• The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    KS, RSP, T-mars, any of those three is decent, google is your friend!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • paul.skibum
    paul.skibum Posts: 4,068
    Internal routing definitely makes it harder - I suspect there is only the KS Lev Integra - but what I am more curious about is what bike its for!

I have looked at options for my hardtail - currently have a Tmars on there - cheap heavy and crap to use - so only one plus point - I would like to say its easy to maintain but its really not. Tmars may have addressed a few of the issues my version had - looks like they now come with a better (simpler) actuator for the mechanism and a better trigger but longevity and usability are not on a par with a proper hydraulic system.

I'd go for a KS Lev - I have a 30.9mm one and it has been flawless aside from one broken cable in 3 years. Probably wont be cheap. http://www.kssuspension.com/product/lev-integra/
    Closet jockey wheel pimp whore.