tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Ferkin kids football rather than a bike ride this morning
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Ferkin kids. 6:15 this morning.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning,cooler and overcast this morning so much for the heatwave, have already been out for a ride, just having some coffee and toast
    Have a good day
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Traditional slow start is being enjoyed. Need to pop over to my folks as the old man isn't well. This will be followed by a barbecue at a mate's so I will have to drink beer. Shame.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Good sleep last night and a lie in - much needed as was pretty wiped out yesterday. Now doing a bit of a garage clear out - mainly Strifeys junk as she never throws stuff until they have 'matured' for a few years, even when clearly destined for the dump/skip :roll:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    seanoconn wrote:

Did you mean to share your pedo tendencies?
  • seanoconn
    TLW1 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Did you mean to share your pedo tendencies?
    :?
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,435
    bright start but then gloomygrey which stalled the hoped for warmth, though sun seems to be peeking through now i'm back, even so, nice to have a ride without warmers, baselayer, gilet etc.

weight is creeping up, really must try and reverse the trend, probably need to consider reduced cake/snack input, which is difficult with a kilo of orangettes tempting me, nom nom nom
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    sungod wrote:

weight is creeping up, really must try and reverse the trend, probably need to consider reduced cake/snack input, which is difficult with a kilo of orangettes tempting me, nom nom nom

Futile at this time of year I think. I always put on 2 or 3 kilos in autumn and lose it again in spring.

Picnic in Richmond Park with kids plus hound. Hopefully we can avoid any Fenton style escapades.
  • Stevo_666
    sungod wrote:
    The only way to do that is not to have stuff like that in the house. If it's there, it will get scoffed in my experience.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Funnily enough, I weighed myself today. 66kg's bang on. I was 72.4 in Feb. Determined to keep it at that.

Me attending a Toots party today me. Wish me luck

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Funnily enough, I weighed myself today. 66kg's bang on. I was 72.4 in Feb. Determined to keep it at that.
    What with you being a house husband and all, you'll be advertising kitchen cleaning products at this rate :)

mrmuscle03.jpg
  • seanoconn
    Pinno wrote:
    That's great for 5 foot 4, keep it up P :D
  • hopkinb
    oxoman wrote:
    no grassing me up for calling the Mrs evil Edna.

evil_edna_by_phospheratu.jpg
  • seanoconn
    One glass of Weston's cider and I can feel it. Cheers Stevo :D
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Another convert :) Could also explain why we haven't heard from Garry in a while, I reckon he's got a job lot and is busy trying to usurp TLW's position as forum alky.
  • seanoconn
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Another convert :) Could also explain why we haven't heard from Garry in a while, I reckon he's got a job lot and is busy trying to usurp TLW's position as forum alky.
    I have my DIY chores assigned for this evening, it's not looking good.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    I have my DIY chores assigned for this evening, it's not looking good.
    A couple more Westons and you won't be able to do any chores :wink:
  • hopkinb
    You have DIY chores on a Sunday evening? No wonder you're on the Westons. I've just taken advantage of the weather to mow the dandelions and moss. Next is folding washing. I will be off to the beer shop directly after.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Garry is in deepest, darkest Somerset. He may need rescuing.

Careful how much drink you give Seano. He might go a bit silly and he might start making passes at you.
  • seanoconn
    hopkinb wrote:
    You have DIY chores on a Sunday evening? No wonder you're on the Westons. I've just taken advantage of the weather to mow the dandelions and moss. Next is folding washing. I will be off to the beer shop directly after.
    What the hell!? She told me all men have to do DIY chores on a Sunday evening!
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Chores? On a Sunday evening? You're having a laugh. I've been at a barbecue all afternoon and may have been drinking. Should probably put the bins out, might do it in the morning, a kip on the couch seems like a better idea.
  • tlw1
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Chores? On a Sunday evening? You're having a laugh. I've been at a barbecue all afternoon and may have been drinking. Should probably put the bins out, might do it in the morning, a kip on the couch seems like a better idea.

I've put the bins out...... on the way to the pub
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    Only if you're getting a suitable reward :wink:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

A flowery apron?
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

A flowery apron?
    Whatever floats your boat. Might be quite handy for you :wink: