Hi I am being logged out each time I try to post topic or answer
Also when moving through boards i.e. This is third time I've tried
Yo post this when I logg back in post is blank
Tried faqs can't find any answers
Can this be fixed
Thanks Tom
Whoops who did that!

Comments

• Hi Tom, can you PM with what device you are using and whether you are on wifi/cellular? I can then get this looked into for you. Thanks, Josh.
    BikeRadar Communities Manager
  • DeVlaeminck
    DeVlaeminck Posts: 8,719
    Yes me too - happened a fair bit recently - wifi/ipad
    [Castle Donington Ladies FC - going up in '22]
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    It’s started to happen on my I pad as well, using wifi
    All posts on certain threads not showing
    No be able to log in
    And not being able to reply to posts, this must be my 10 th attempt to write this
  • Thanks for the info, we are investigating and I will keep you all updated.
  • We've hopefully fixed the issue now. Please drop me a PM if you are still experiencing any problems.

Thanks.
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Hi Josh, no problems getting on the site this morning, cheers
  • ayjaycee
    ayjaycee Posts: 1,277
    Same issues started to hit me at the beginning of last week (or thereabouts!). I login to BR, type the post in the quick reply box, press either ‘Full Editor & Preview’ or ‘Submit’ button, get sent back to login screen, login (again), return to original page and find the post that I typed has disappeared and needs to be retyped. This is on a fairly recent Macbook Pro over WiFi but does NOT happen every time. I was going to say that things are OK on my IPad Air but when I first tried to post this earlier today, it was on said IPad Air and the same thing happened. As a precaution, I first typed this text into Word and then copied it in but, as dictated by sods law, it worked first time.
    Cannondale Synapse Carbon Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight 4S
    Specialized Allez Elite (Frame/Forks for sale)
    Specialized Crosstrail Comp Disk (For sale)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Hi Josh,
    Started happening to me on my work PC yesterday and happened again just now. It's a Windows PC using IE11.
    It's probably a sign that I should do more work.
  • Hi V68, will pass this on thanks.

Work is overrated.
  • veronese68
    Just thought, I wasn't posting this morning, navigating the forum from New Posts into a thread in the Crud Catcher.
    You're not wrong about work.
  • Seems to be doing this to me now as well. Both on safari/mac and Safari/iOS
  • Hi Guys, thanks for the feedback. We're having trouble recreating the issue since Tuesday's fix. Please use this form to provide more info if you're still experiencing issues: https://bikeradarux.typeform.com/to/lWJzsC Thanks again.
  • andy9964
    andy9964 Posts: 930
    edited October 2017
    Similar thing happened to me. When logged in (auto) I go to view "My Posts", from that list page I clicked on "New Posts", and I got sent to the log in page. My details were already filled in, but the "remember me" box wasn't ticked. Ticked it and logged in
    Also , filled in the feedback form

Edit: Win 10/Chrome
  • andy9964
    andy9964 Posts: 930
    DP :oops:
  • Just happened again.

I'd have to check a couple more times, but I think what's happening for to me is that if I make a post on my laptop, I get logged out my phone, and vica versa.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Here too. I am being logged out of various devices regularly, where previously that almost never happened. All Apple here (phone and iPad) and Mac/Safari.

Not checked whether posting on one device logs out the others or not, but there's definitely an issue somewhere here...
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    I keep being logged out as well, I think the posting issue is that if you don't realise you are logged out and try and post perhaps, if you don't get the 'tell tales' on the post to tell you if you've read it or not then you are logged out!
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • veronese68
    It's happening when I look at the forum on my phone (iphone), next time I look from my PC (windows) I need to log in again. Have filled out the report above.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Yep, that's what I get (replace iphone with ipad).....
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.