Need help to identify brand logo/LS Jersey

Joaaso
Joaaso Posts: 15
edited September 2017 in Road buying advice
I was out on a ride yesterday and passed by a guy with a semi-dark blue LS Jersey with 3 backpockets which I thought looked quite nice. Afterwards I regretted not asking what jersey it was, so I decided to look around the web and see if I could recognize the brand logo which was the only thing on the jersey that could identify it. As I remember it, the logo was not too different from the Pearl Izumi-logo but with the "cross" at 6 o'clock and it was not as round, more oval like Oakley's. Logo was white, quite small (only a couple of cm's) and placed low -either on or under the middle pocket -can't remember exactly (his bib's were of the same brand, so there was another logo which might have confused my memory). Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Comments

• fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    Pretty much every top has three rear pockets.

Can you do a strava flyby and identify the dude maybe ?
  • Yeah I know, nevermind that, I guess I just took note of it because my jacket of choice yesterday had two.. ;)
    Have already checked flyby without luck :-/
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    Weird. I don't think i've ever had a top or jacket that hasnt got three pockets. You'll just have to keep rididng and hope you bump into him.
  • First time I've seen that as well, made me doubt for a few seconds but now I quite like it -they're obviously larger than when 3 and there's small pockets for keys and such on the front too.. PedalED Fuji Team Jacket if you're curious..
  • Thinking of the similar to Oakley logo, best I can do is this? Different location than you mentioned though.

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/isadore-long-sleeve-jersey/
  • Looking at another one of their jersey's, maybe this one? (Wrong colour - but seems fairly close to your description)

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/isadore-shield- ... ve-jersey/
  • I did actually stumble upon another one of Isadore's jerseys after my previous post and it made me very unsure..! The logo looks very similar, had it only been rotated 90 degrees I probably would have concluded that it must have been one of theirs. I don't think it is, but the blue one in your first link sure is very close, except the elbow-patches and the fabric looks thinner/less dense. I like it anyway, so maybe I'll end up with one of these instead..! Thanks for the links, this was a new brand to me . Do you happen to have any experience with these? I already have a LS jersey similair to these with 50% merino, but after some use the fit became looser and looser, which is why I'm looking for something new..