Prat in a convertible white Audi earlier

milemuncher1
milemuncher1 Posts: 1,472
edited September 2017 in The cake stop
I've just arrived in Bournemouth, for the air show. On the ride down a total prat, in a convertible Audi tried to be 'funny' in front of his girlfriend ( or possibly his sister / wife / any combination of the 3) by close passing ( I mean millimetres here ) and leaning on his horn. This was on the road between New Milton and Christchurch. He then got stuck in the traffic approaching Christchurch. Oh dear :D I let him know what I thought of his little display, and his balls shrunk a lot, much to the amusement of his girlfriendsistermum in the passenger seat. I like Karma, I wish I'd had a go pro with me, I'd be a YouTube star, a star I tells ya. It's just a pity I didn't get his keys, and post them into the back of the MX5 at the front of the queue. That would have been properly funny, but I didn't think of it in time.

Comments

• I let him know what I thought of his little display, and his balls shrunk a lot

You gave him a blowjob?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • I let him know what I thought of his little display, and his balls shrunk a lot

You gave him a blowjob?

No
  • imposter2.0
    imposter2.0 Posts: 12,028
    I've just arrived in Bournemouth, for the air show. On the ride down a total prat, in a convertible Audi tried to be 'funny' in front of his girlfriend ( or possibly his sister / wife / any combination of the 3) by close passing ( I mean millimetres here ) and leaning on his horn. This was on the road between New Milton and Christchurch. He then got stuck in the traffic approaching Christchurch. Oh dear :D I let him know what I thought of his little display, and his balls shrunk a lot, much to the amusement of his girlfriendsistermum in the passenger seat. I like Karma, I wish I'd had a go pro with me, I'd be a YouTube star, a star I tells ya. It's just a pity I didn't get his keys, and post them into the back of the MX5 at the front of the queue. That would have been properly funny, but I didn't think of it in time.

He probably knew it was you, Nick. Either that, or you made the whole thing up. Either scenario is equally likely, IMO...
  • Was she fit?

Just getting it in there before Matthewfalle does
  • Was she fit?

:)

Any pics of her norks?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Was she fit?

:)

Any pics of her norks?

Big tits in an Audi. Whatever next :wink:
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • I think Audi should bring out a Doody model,hey it makes me laugh.
  • Did this haven't twice?
  • Did this haven't twice?

I am sure last year was a mini convertible.

I suspect they think he has stopped and when he wobbles in front of them it scares the sh1te out of them.