Jack bobridge

Comments

• dish_dash
    dish_dash Posts: 5,551
    I just saw that! Silly boy...
  • ocdupalais
    ocdupalais Posts: 4,224
    A sad retirement from cycling just made sadder.

I always thought he had that "something extra" - turns out more like Vandenbroucke than Sagan. And turns out he just has "some E"...
  • you stupid boy....
  • hypster
    hypster Posts: 1,229
    Charged with pedaling drugs no doubt....

I'll get me coat. :oops:
  • mamil314
    mamil314 Posts: 1,103
    You cannot get your coat, RR2 has burned it. Just likes burning things, can't be helped.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 13,194
    When you say "in trouble again" - what other trouble has he been in?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • When you say "in trouble again" - what other trouble has he been in?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/bobridg ... -incident/
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    When you say "in trouble again" - what other trouble has he been in?

http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/bobridg ... -incident/

Cheers.
  • Naughty naughty, very naughty!

Has anyone got any Vera's?
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,549
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,645
    Can I have a E please Bob?
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    More....

https://cyclingtips.com/2019/05/jack-bo ... um=twitter

People will latch onto the coke comments
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    I've never been a fan of testing athletes for OOC recreationals. If it's not performance enhancing it's none of our business. We don't need morality-testing, and legal status varies wit substance/jurisdiction. Alcohol testing in next seasons tours in the Arabian peninsula?
  • bobmcstuff
    bobmcstuff Posts: 11,196
    I've never been a fan of testing athletes for OOC recreationals. If it's not performance enhancing it's none of our business. We don't need morality-testing, and legal status varies wit substance/jurisdiction. Alcohol testing in next seasons tours in the Arabian peninsula?
    Some people who've been caught for coke have been using it to balance out a sleeping pill habit, which is training related and really unhealthy... not necessarily recreational (not with Bobridge though clearly)
  • shirley_basso
    shirley_basso Posts: 6,195
    Also recreational habits can often develop into more serious habits
  • gweeds
    gweeds Posts: 2,549
    Jailed for 4 1/2 years
    Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter.
  • Alejandrosdog
    Alejandrosdog Posts: 1,975

Alcohol testing in the Arabian peninsula is fine, local laws and customs count.
  • No_Ta_Doctor

Alcohol testing in the Arabian peninsula is fine, local laws and customs count.

Errr... No they don't. Cannabis is on the banned list wherever you are, whether it's legal or not.
  • mididoctors
    mididoctors Posts: 16,645
    Gweeds wrote:
    Jailed for 4 1/2 years
    pretty steep.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time I guess
    "If I was a 38 year old man, I definitely wouldn't be riding a bright yellow bike with Hello Kitty disc wheels, put it that way. What we're witnessing here is the world's most high profile mid-life crisis" Afx237vi Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:43 pm