sunday remember gentlemen, it’s not just france we are fighting for, it’s champagne!

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,432
edited August 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

decided against long long long ride, got too windy for the high roads today, but there shall be cafes

have a lovely day

scorchio
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Much fun was had yesterday with enough ale to kill a normal liver :)

Today is another pig based breakfast and then collect the car from the beach, followed by erm driving to the beach

Later is making the most of the au pair and going into town to see some singer with the current wife
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    TLW1 wrote:

Today is another pig based breakfast and then collect the car from the beach, followed by erm driving to the beach

Later is making the most of the au pair and going into town to see some singer with the current wife

Making the most of the au pair eh? :wink: :shock: I know what you mean, but that could easily be misinterpreted, and mean the current wife changing status to ex.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    More reno work. Bits of timber. Nail guns, galvanised coach screws, laser level. Nearly ready for steel framing guys.

Day off tomorrow at least.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Nail guns

Heathen! and you have more than one?!

Shorty puked in the night - must have picked up the bug that Tricky had. So t'was a late night clean up operation.

Say "Get well soon Shorty". 1st day of school tomorrow and i'll be damned if she's going to miss it.

Vuelta later (no, not SG going around in circles).

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    get well soon shorty

scorchio here, wind has dropped so conserving energy for hoped for long long ride tomorrow, end to end and back, not vuelta-ish though

may fire up the vpn and see if i can get eurosport to watch it later
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Popping over to the Gulf of Mexico for some beach time today. Could be quite warm here as well 8)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    You didn't pull SG up for the grammatical errors Stevo. What's the crack there?!
  • hopkinb
    Went indoor climbing with the kids and cousins. Fark me, that's good exercise.
    Drove back here. Twice had to avoid idiots who had had a minor bump stopped in the right hand lane to inspect the damage. I mean wtaf? Why would you do that?
    Wiped the bike down, took final spacer out from under the stem, cleaned and lubed chain.
  • pinno
    hopkinb wrote:
    ...took final spacer out from under the stem, cleaned and lubed chain.

Oh well, that's it then - soon you'll be moaning about back problems and posting bollox in 'Training, fitness and health'. :roll:
  • hopkinb
    I'll stick it back if it hurts Pinno. I am old after all. Quite flexible, what from the twice weekly yoga, but this is just an experiment.
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Currently 40c, not funny.

Mixed cement by hand and did some rendering, outside :shock:

Dehydrated, so naturally, drank beer, remembered to inject insulin :D

Might have a day off tomorrow...
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,158
    Pinno wrote:
    You didn't pull SG up for the grammatical errors Stevo. What's the crack there?!
    It wasn't in the caption comp so I couldn't make a caption out of It :)

Anyhow, back to the Florida sunshine...
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • hopkinb
    Oh. La Vuelta has started proper after the TTT. Mrs H2 has just fcuked off upstairs in a huff with a massive box of chocs. Ooh, I've been to Gruissan, had a lovely magret in a beachside bistro, with a couple of carafes of the local rosé.
  • hopkinb
    Are we bothering with a BB Vuelta thread?
  • Evening. Impromptu trip to 'Glow worm' festival (aka a farmer's market for children) meant no real sleep for anyone today. Tiny terror number 2 is currently singing to herself while her sister cries trying to go to sleep. I might need to feed them whisky. And me. And the wife.
  • TLW 1 is right: hangovers are for women and kids.
    Had some Belgian ales in big bottles, now some Portugeuse red which is quite horrid. Hey ho.
    Still waiting for my summer to start - Mrs BBGeek has has an awful wound to her lower leg. It may scar her rather lovely pins - and no there will be no pics you perverts. I will of course continue to supply the correct fluids :roll:
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Evening, some what pooped did a charity sportive and decided to attack every climb, 108K later my legs now just don't work. Still just over four hours with one feed station raided isn't bad. Whoever decided sausage rolls should be on feed stations deserves a knighthood.
    Anywho, beer an snooze.
  • pinno
    hopkinb wrote:
    Are we bothering with a BB Vuelta thread?

Go for it.

Funny what you just said what you said, I have a mate who recommended some stretches that are Yoga based for my back and neck and they're good.
  • Wheelspinner
    Wheelspinner Posts: 6,551
    Pinno wrote:
    Nail guns

Heathen! and you have more than one?!

Shorty puked in the night - must have picked up the bug that Tricky had. So t'was a late night clean up operation.

Say "Get well soon Shorty". 1st day of school tomorrow and i'll be damned if she's going to miss it.

Vuelta later (no, not SG going around in circles).

Laters.

GWSS.

Nail guns are right up there in the running for Best Tool Ever Invented. Yes I have two, for different purposes, although technically only 1 was in service yesterday.
    Open One+ BMC TE29 Seven 622SL On One Scandal Cervelo RS
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    hopkinb wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

Making the most of the au pair eh? :wink: :shock: I know what you mean, but that could easily be misinterpreted, and mean the current wife changing status to ex.

No way I'm ditching the current wife - the au pair doesn't really drink
  • pinno
    Compared to you, no one really 'drinks'.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    TLW1 wrote:

Still waiting for au pair pictures .....
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.