edited August 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

long ride with cafes, may revisit the one with the impressive array of cakes

scorchio
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Morning, a nice ride is planned for this morning, a cool start to the day the central heating was on when I got home with the dog
    Have a good weekend
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Coventry beckons. Like a sallow worn out whore from a dark alleyway. Her gaudy make up and revealing clothing do nothing to hide the broken life underneath. I wish I could walk on by, but I'm irresistibly drawn back.

There will be steak though..

Have a good Saturday all!
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Nice 11 mile run along the costal path and just enjoyed a pig based breakfast

Now off to my cousins wedding
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,300
    Morning folks, traditional slow start has been had. Got a few odd jobs to do then off out to a pub this afternoon then a barbecue this evening. Nothing too strenuous so an ideal way to spend a Saturday.
    Have a good day one and all.
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Morning all :D apologised for my absence, I've been busy swimming in Vodka, working on my sunburn and worshiping my insanely beautiful Polish Goddess. Last day of scorchio and bikinis today. Anniversary meal in a couple of hours, followed by vodka cake, partying and vodka.

Enjoy your weekend all :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,530
    90 something k, windy day especially up on the high bits, nasty headwind, then nasty crosswind, finally delightful tailwind

needed more cake

scorchio con los fuegos del infierno
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Spin on the turbo, bike cleaned shopping bought now the tedious task of putting new builds and encrypting five new laptops fun fun fun eh.
    Carb loading for a 108 mile sportive tomorrow, I may cry
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    TLW1 wrote:

Your cousins are getting married? Is that allowed? :wink:
    Changed stem on the communting bike for a longer one.

Packing kids off to a friend's house for a sleepover then heading into he big city for a 40th birthday celebration. Uber taxi home.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Garry H wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

His cousins are Welsh so it's normal practice :)

More theme park type fun today. Unfortunately my two spotted a 'desiger' shopping mall a mile down the road so later today will be expensive...on the plus side the stuff here is bloody cheap compared to the UK.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Too hot to sweat :shock:

When the thermometer goes above 40c I refuse to believe that it is not a malfunction of said device!

(Yesterday it said -188.8c because it too couldn't cope)

@SG due to the heat I was given to ponder the four colour theory, if in fact that it is indeed true that no more than four colours are required to colour the regions of the map so that no two adjacent regions have the same colour, then the two regions are called adjacent if they share a common boundary that is not a corner, where corners are the points common to three or more regions. It turned out to be true.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,530
    tbh the title was a plastic bertrand hommage

you can generalize the four colour theorem to cakes. for most it is indeed enough to have four colours, though a ring doughnut needs more

only got to mid 30s here, though annoyingly i seem to have developed a red nose on today's ride as headwinds meant i got back later than expected, must remember a dab of spf30 when i head out tomorrow
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,329
    Garry H wrote:

You beat me to it.

I'm late to this party.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,475
    Too ferkin hot for a theme park so we went to the Kennedy Space Centre instead. Rather impressive, esp the left over Saturn V rocket exhibit. Time for lots of food soon and a few beers :) Beach time tomorrow.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,862
    Garry H wrote:
    TLW1 wrote:

:)