saturday in real projective space

sungod
sungod Posts: 16,437
edited August 2017 in The bottom bracket
'ning

warm ride, cafe solo at yaiza, look for lava cat, more ride, cafe, shopping followed by hot sunbed next to cool pool, scorchio expected
my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Good Morning, from a blue skied Lincoln, nothing to luxurious for myself today, hospital appointment, bike ride , out for a meal.
    Enjoy your day sungod
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    Morning

A chilled run this morning before a big one tomorrow, then into town for a haircut.

Then the joys of getting the room ready for the au-pair now the decorator has finally finished and general house stuff before friends come over for a BBQ

As they are leaving early we may go into town to see the flower show fireworks
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    bored. weather rubbish. may bug TDV in a bit just to annoy her.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,167
    Only just got up, no other signs of life here. I'll bedropping one of the bikes off in town to get serviced while we're away, then its a few jobs and probably some footy watching. Coffee time now I reckon :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    sooooooooooo bored.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Stevo_666
    sooooooooooo bored.
    Go ride a bike? :shock:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    sooooooooooo bored.

Go for a run :)
  • Stevo_666
    Or try Seano's tried and tested method for relieving boredom :)
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Morning folks,
    But only just. Traditional slow start has been had. Tea drunk followed by coffee, minor bits of post holiday sorting done. Need to sort out the back wheel on the Mrs' station hack as someone has bent the mudguard and buckled the wheel whilst it was locked up. Presumably some herbert just gave it a kicking for no good reason. Hopefully someone will give them similar treatment. Off to the 'rents later then maybe to a pub as it looks like I should be drinking more.
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    Heading out later to do some moving prep. Miss MRS's ex-boyfriend is visiting her in hospital later so I need to be long gone in order to avoid violent temptation...

Tired. Very very tired.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,197
    Where tf is Hoppy? Can someone text him or bang some bongo drums. The other alternative is smoke signals, bush Telegraph and the far Eastern equivalent- the Bamboo line.

Seen any yawning Tabbies watching Gringo's on bikes SG?

Got up hextra hearly to catch the tide out and took the toots for a windy walk. They're content now. Me buggered. Trying to find the motivation to actually get off the couch. Sometimes it's fatal to stop. Will have to cut grass methinks as we're away to Farm Park on Monday after leaving pimp gangsta wagon with body shop. Looking forward to blinged up.

Sunny now. What's it like over there Gazza?

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,437
    pleasant ride, cafe and cake, followed by lunch and lethargy on a sunbed, had a dip too

in the early morning light, i caught a picture of one of the famed lava cats, devoted to the tabby, bringing swift justice to all who transgress

lca.gif

some say, that even an image of a lava cat holds the power to slay, and that mortals may see the cat’s eyes flicker with the fire of the volcano, warning them to change their ways before it is too late

it said that hoppy had been seen, and allowed to pass by a week or two ago
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny