The world holds its breath

bianchimoon
bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
edited September 2017 in The cake stop
Some Shoot newspaper headlines today, Hyperbole? sensationalism? why on earth would someone planning an attack tell your opponents about it? Kim Jong Un warned he was 'carefully examining' plans to unleash 'an enveloping fire' around the US island of Guam, Trump responds with 'Fire and Fury'... and i've got a ride planned this weekend, should I put it on hold? :roll:
All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....

Comments

• pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,598
    Might be your last. Enjoy!
    Put the media together with Kim and Donald and what did everyone expect?
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • bianchimoon
    No other world leader would get into a war of words with KJU but Trump... Anyway i've decided to take the risk, but will wear my all white kit to reflect any radiated heat encountered en-route;)
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,614
    Nah. I'm old enough to remember the Cold War, Reagan and his poodle Maggie vs Brezhnev. This is social media proxy spat.
  • secretsqirrel
    secretsqirrel Posts: 1,713
    It depends on what happens in the next episode on Game of Thrones. Trump would be ill advised to act until he knows the consequences of 'fire and fury' or 'fire and fury and power'*.

*He must watch a lot of TV, I think there is a hint of 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition' in there too. :lol:
  • bianchimoon
    North Korea best not make any more threats to the United States. They will be met with fire and fury like the world has never seen. He has been very threatening beyond a normal state. And as I said, they will be met with fire, fury and frankly power, the likes of which this world has never seen before.

'and frankly power' wtf?
  • bianchimoon
    and according to todays Washington Post.. Nuclear weapons are amongst the most devastating to man... is that for the primary school readers benefit or in the hope Trump reads it?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    It depends on what happens in the next episode on Game of Thrones. Trump would be ill advised to act until he knows the consequences of 'fire and fury' or 'fire and fury and power'*.

*He must watch a lot of TV, I think there is a hint of 'Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition' in there too. :lol:
    Just wait till Trump gets his hands on a dragon and then we're all f@cked.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    I ride too fast for radiation stuff to catch me so I'm not really too bothered to tell the truth.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Look at the positives.

If you get the blast behind you you'll set some incredible segment times and with civilisation wiped out they'll be no-one left to beat them.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    I'm beginning to worry that my holiday in the States has been badly timed. I mean, in a few weeks time it could be very cheap to go there.

At least I'm on the East side of the US so fatty's rockets might fall short.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • bianchimoon
    Look at the positives.

If you get the blast behind you you'll set some incredible segment times and with civilisation wiped out they'll be no-one left to beat them.
    Are nuclear power assisted times even legal on strava? anyway

His latest tweet..
    My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before.......Hopefully we will never have to use this power, but there will never be a time that we are not the most powerful nation in the world!

he's the bully with all the big toys now
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,614
    Look at the positives.

His latest tweet..
    My first order as President was to renovate and modernize our nuclear arsenal. It is now far stronger and more powerful than ever before.......Hopefully we will never have to use this power, but there will never be a time that we are not the most powerful nation in the world!

Yeah right, coz renovating and modernising a nuclear arsenal like wot the USanians have takes ooh, 6 months tops.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,132
    I think they're planning an update to 3.5inch disks.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36385839
  • bianchimoon
    orraloon wrote:
    Look at the positives.

His latest tweet..

Yeah right, coz renovating and modernising a nuclear arsenal like wot the USanians have takes ooh, 6 months tops.
    Shhh, they told him it did, and they've done it, so he can go back to playing golf
  • tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    No more Samsung's if Korea goes up in nuclear mushroom clouds. That'll leave you with iPhones minus their screen and Huawei phones (plus a few others no doubt). I.reckon a bit less forum action if that happens. Probably a sacrifice worth making?

Trump or Korean nutter? Which is most batsh1t crazy? Only one way to find out....FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Oh sorry might not be a good idea that one.
  • bianchimoon
    No more Samsung's if Korea goes up in nuclear mushroom clouds. That'll leave you with iPhones minus their screen and Huawei phones (plus a few others no doubt). I.reckon a bit less forum action if that happens. Probably a sacrifice worth making?

Trump or Korean nutter? Which is most batsh1t crazy? Only one way to find out....FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Oh sorry might not be a good idea that one.
    oh i don't know, something like the Frankie goes to hollywood two tribes vid, i'd pay to watch :D
  • weezyswiss
    weezyswiss Posts: 123

oh i don't know, something like the Frankie goes to hollywood two tribes vid, i'd pay to watch :D

I as thinking more like Harry Hill style with big 3ft boxing gloves
  • Has Cookson been re-elected UCI president or summat?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • First.Aspect
    First.Aspect Posts: 14,498
    Trump's been staying up late watching re-runs of MASH. Someone needs to tell him its not real.
  • fenix
    fenix Posts: 5,437
    Might be soon....
  • weezyswiss
    weezyswiss Posts: 123
    Just get some nice golf courses built in NK and Trump will never bomb it
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    WeezySwiss wrote:

I don't think that would bother him .... the bombing would make some fantastic "natural" bunkers
  • dinyull
    dinyull Posts: 2,979
    WeezySwiss wrote:

Would be some round of golf Kim Jong II and Trump. 2 rounds of 18.

Of course Jong is dead so we'll never see it, sad!
  • tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    WeezySwiss wrote:

Bingo! All it needs is a badger and you've got Harry Hill's fingerprints all over it.
    I as thinking more like Harry Hill style with big 3ft boxing gloves
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I'm beginning to worry that my holiday in the States has been badly timed. I mean, in a few weeks time it could be very cheap to go there.

At least I'm on the East side of the US so fatty's rockets might fall short.

We're off to NY early September. I'm not least concerned about KJU and his rockets. I'm more fractious about BA flight attendants going on strike like they are now.

Nothing will happen........... or will it?
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • kingstongraham
    kingstongraham Posts: 26,132
    Don't worry, God has given his green light for any attack. Romans 13 apparently.
  • bianchimoon
    Don't worry, God has given his green light for any attack. Romans 13 apparently.
    and Ivanka 3:14 says the aged orange pu$$y grabber wants his JFK moment (cuba - not grassy knoll).. ;)
  • bianchimoon
    a mythical being said i could do it.. honest and my evangelical advisor said it was ok... what have we got to be worried about?
  • bianchimoon
    CNN just showing an article on how hawaians can survive a nuclear attack :roll:
    not overly dramatic at all 'mericans' are they
  • letap73
    letap73 Posts: 1,608
    Get Rosie O Donnell to tweet Dolt 45 - that should distract him.