Garry H
Garry H Posts: 6,639
edited August 2017 in The bottom bracket
Where's Sungod?

Comments

• lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    He has gone awol again,
    Good morning, no need to say constant rain most of the night, it looks like the mudguards will be required if I venture out today
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,437
    'ning

heard rain and decided to stay in bed

off to cafe in a min, wfh, cafe, etc., must summon energy to sort out some boring gmc admin stuff, otherwise it'll still be there when i get back

bit of shopping, finish off packing later
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,172
    On train into town. Ironically first job of the day is to deal with unhelpful emails that came in overnights from idiot Septics.

Just reading in the paper how a Newcastle take away is getting sued for advertising their extra mega thin crust pizza as the 'Victoria Beckham' pizza. Must be a slow news day.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Just having coffee and Weetabix chocolate things, will head to the gym in a bit. Nice easy day ahead methinks.

Anyone know when Despicable Me 3 is out?
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Sat on my ar5e drinking coffee, as is my wont when it's pissing down. Bike will remain in the garage and garage door frame will have to wait for its paint job.
    Ho hum.
  • ballysmate
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    On train into town. Ironically first job of the day is to deal with unhelpful emails that came in overnights from idiot Septics.

Just reading in the paper how a Newcastle take away is getting sued for advertising their extra mega thin crust pizza as the 'Victoria Beckham' pizza. Must be a slow news day.

Are minions still on their countdown?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Sat on my ar5e drinking coffee, as is my wont when it's pissing down. Bike will remain in the garage and garage door frame will have to wait for its paint job.
    Ho hum.
    Have you retired Bally?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Got a bit moist Cycling in and expecting to get soaked on the way home as per the forecast but that beats waiting for a disrupted train service. Penultimate day of work before holiday :D
  • ballysmate
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Ho hum.
    Have you retired Bally?

Yay and nay. Do enough to keep the wolf from the door.

Oh and to provide Mrs BM with 4 or 5 hols a year.
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,832
    WFH, so after an hour walk to the pub last night, decided I needed ale to prepare for the return leg in this 'summer'

Later is running, so hopefully a chance to push someone into a bus

On cycling related news, just agreed to do the hell of the north next year - is it possible on a single speed or do I need to buy a new bike?
  • seanoconn
    TLW1 wrote:
    Later is running, so hopefully a chance to push someone into a bus
    :lol:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,199
    I had Vanessa Feltz Pizza last night. Home made of course.

TLW is going to do the PR on a SS. There's some good, strong Belgian beers to be had in preparation/restoration/recreation.

Sunny here. Gazza?

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,437
    first webex done, looks like rain has paused too

that can only mean it's time to go for the second cafe of the day, this time it's for toats
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Bloody hell I'm bored.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Bloody hell I'm bored.

Second that, sat in the office yawning looking for things to pass the time.

Soggy out again, nothing about flood warnings but seeing the river by me has nigh on burst its banks it wont be that long.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Ho hum.
    Have you retired Bally?

do you go, or just send her away
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Bloody hell I'm bored.

hurry up and do nothing. aint that a rule for your job?

anyway. WFH / sorting hols / sorting bike / sorting club admin.

went n got an ice cream though
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    New car is some sort of time travelling device. Drove for a couple of days and I've gone from August to November. At work avoiding looking at emails. I need a holiday.
  • seanoconn
    Veronese68 wrote:
    New car is some sort of time travelling device. Drove for a couple of days and I've gone from August to November. At work avoiding looking at emails. I need a holiday.
    You're back! Ace :D I feel so much better knowing there's less BBers lording it up in the sunshine :D Welcome to the misery :D
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Ho hum.
    Have you retired Bally?

If you're still on speaking terms with the Missus after all these years that sounds quite nice :)
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Its been raining that hard here for the last few hours, to the point the noise is like having a stereo off station in the background
  • seanoconn
    Bloody hell I'm bored.
    I've developed and patented a full proof 5 step programme for defeating boredom. As long as you don't have an aversion to masterbation it works every time.
  • Stevo_666
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Are minions still on their countdown?
    Countdown to me going or something else less appealing for them?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    You're back! Ace :D I feel so much better knowing there's less BBers lording it up in the sunshine :D Welcome to the misery :D
    Don't worry Seano, we'll soon fix that :)

BTW where are you off to - the place where they grow potatoes, or the place where they drink them? :wink:
  • seanoconn
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Don't worry Seano, we'll soon fix that :)

BTW where are you off to - the place where they grow potatoes, or the place where they drink them? :wink:
    I haven't been to the place they grow potatoes since the mid 90's. You think it's cold and miserable here? Try there! Drinking potatoes for me in some sunshine hopefully.
  • seanoconn
    The ride home is looking a bit sh!tty :(
  • tlw1
    seanoconn wrote:

Through London?
  • tlw1
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Maybe just back from holiday, but just been sent the flight details for the au-pair :)
  • seanoconn
    TLW1 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Through London?
    Around London
  • seanoconn
    TLW1 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

Maybe just back from holiday, but just been sent the flight details for the au-pair :)
    I would never be allowed an au-pair, enjoy :D