wednesday cannot prove that it is consistent

2»

Comments

• hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Thank you for the kind offer, but sadly after a weekend at work Monday will be needed for doing the things that don't get done any other time in life with the two tiny mad dictators. I don't think I'll be able to find time for either mountain biking or sodomy :wink:

(maybe I will find time to point my good bike up - but hopefully not too down -the local paved areas if the weather monkeys are kind tho)
    No worries, although it does sound like 'bottlemeister' Seano has hacked your account :)
    I'm up for BB drinks part 2 anytime between 31st July and 10th of August.

My holiday dates exactly! :D
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,712
    hopkinb wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Thank you for the kind offer, but sadly after a weekend at work Monday will be needed for doing the things that don't get done any other time in life with the two tiny mad dictators. I don't think I'll be able to find time for either mountain biking or sodomy :wink:

(maybe I will find time to point my good bike up - but hopefully not too down -the local paved areas if the weather monkeys are kind tho)
    No worries, although it does sound like 'bottlemeister' Seano has hacked your account :)

Has nobody told him he's not a member of the 'in crowd'? :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,446
    hopkinb wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

What a coincidence :wink:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Has nobody told him he's not a member of the 'in crowd'? :)
    I am the in crowd.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    I actually tell a lie, I'm away 31st Jul to 9th August, likelihood of being allowed out on the 10th close to zero.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,360
    I could probably get out on the 10th. Seano, it's not a crowd if you're on your own.
  • seanoconn
    hopkinb wrote:
    I actually tell a lie, I'm away 31st Jul to 9th August, likelihood of being allowed out on the 10th close to zero.
    Tell the Missus Sean says it's ok.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,712
    Veronese68 wrote:
    I could probably get out on the 10th. Seano, it's not a crowd if you're on your own.
    Can't do it - my lot going to the Athletics Weds and Thurs that week and I'm on taxi/dog sitting detail. Seano, you can drink with yourself if you want.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]