Bianchi Infinito CV 2017

oddball1313
oddball1313 Posts: 11
edited July 2017 in Your road bikes
Picked this up from my local Bianchi dealer in Rutland, UK a few weeks ago.

Bianchi Infinito CV Frame
Campagnolo Super Record groupset
50-34T front chain ring
11-29T rear cassette
Campagnolo Bora 50 Ultras
Zipp SL-70 Aero bars plus Zipp carbon Stem and carbon seatpost
Fizik Antares Saddle
Elite Bottle Cages

Rides as lovely as it looks, hope you guys like it. I know it's light in terms of it's below the UCI 6.8kg but we've not actually weighed it yet.

9H7n55u.jpg
qJok1HY.jpg
730j2tL.jpg
kyt8qdW.jpg
Fr0LY1s.jpg
Jo6Ovdj.jpg
YdUqfGl.jpg
BMLFXMx.jpg

r

Comments

• Nice colour, what is it?

Never been a fan of aero bars on bikes with long headtubes, and did the budget not stretch to a garmin out front mount?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    Excellent bikes Oddball, I was a bit sceptical about the countervail but it does work, a very comfortable ride
  • I prefer the mount located on top of the stem, it's easier to read for me. If you look at the components I think it's reasonably clear there wasn't a budget
  • bianchi_dave
    bianchi_dave Posts: 847
    Lovely bike that, not jealous (much)! May have to scratch the Bianchi itch again at some point. I also prefer my Garmin mount on the stem - but I have crap eyesight too!
    Scott Addict RC
    Scott Foil Premium
    Trek Emonda Disc
    Scott Solace 10
  • sanspoof
    sanspoof Posts: 111
    I prefer the mount located on top of the stem, it's easier to read for me. If you look at the components I think it's reasonably clear there wasn't a budget

ha, made me laugh.

Definitely wasnt on a budget, it looks great too, love the build...good job.
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,802
    Zipp bits on Bora wheels!
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    I love a Bianchi ... stunning example as well.
  • davesnothere
    davesnothere Posts: 620
    She's pretty
    GET WHEEZY - WALNUT LUNG RACING TEAM™
  • Zipp bits on Bora wheels!

The bars are so comfy though (bought them for this reason over the 0.5 watt saving aero properties) and i'm sure the law insists bars, stem and seat post should match!
  • ryan_w-2
    ryan_w-2 Posts: 1,162
    Get some Deda Superleggera kit on there and sell the Zipp!
    Specialized Allez Sprint Disc --- Specialized S-Works SL7

IG: RhinosWorkshop
  • ryan_w-2
    (Otherwise beautiful bike!)....

• mikeyj28
    mikeyj28 Posts: 754
    Love the bike!! Lots of envy here.
    Constantly trying to upgrade my parts.It is a long road ahead as things are so expensive for little gain. n+1 is always the principle in my mind.
  • thegreatdivide
    thegreatdivide Posts: 5,802
    Ryan_W wrote:

Or some FSA K-Force in black/grey!
  • helmetberg
    helmetberg Posts: 36
    Ryan_W wrote:

Pipe down you lot. The bike looks badass.

:roll:
  • Helmetberg wrote:
    Ryan_W wrote:

Well put - i'm very happy with the Zipp parts
  • coops1967
    coops1967 Posts: 99
    Some acetone should take care off all that zipp advertising all over the bar and stem?

Very pretty though.
  • ryan_w-2
    Helmetberg wrote:
    Ryan_W wrote:

To Joe Bloggs maybe, but this is a bike forum, full of bike enthusiasts.

Many don't like 'cross contamination' especially on such high-end bikes as this. I'm just being honest.

If the bike owner was my friend, he would get ripped until he changed it over. Petty, well yes, but it'd be a better bike after.

• helmetberg
    Ryan_W wrote:
    Helmetberg wrote:
    Ryan_W wrote:

Many don't like 'cross contamination' especially on such high-end bikes as this. I'm just being honest.

If the bike owner was my friend, he would get ripped until he changed it over. Petty, well yes, but it'd be a better bike after.

If I was your friend I'd promptly tell you foxtrot oscar. It's my bike, I kit it out with what I want.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's the problem with cycling enthusiasts. Who really gives a sh*t whether it's got conti tyres of campag groupo blah blah if it's being ridden and enjoyed?

My favourite part of the BR forum is the Your Bikes section. Someone posts their pride and joy and people always, always, always say 'should have pink bottle cages not green' or something as equally pathetic. No 'enthusiast' is ever happy with what someone else owns.

Anywho, I digress from the aim of this thread. The bike is a monster regardless of brand of components.
  • Websta24
    Websta24 Posts: 162
    Helmetberg wrote:
    Ryan_W wrote:
    Helmetberg wrote:
    Ryan_W wrote:

If I was your friend I'd promptly tell you foxtrot oscar. It's my bike, I kit it out with what I want.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's the problem with cycling enthusiasts. Who really gives a sh*t whether it's got conti tyres of campag groupo blah blah if it's being ridden and enjoyed?

My favourite part of the BR forum is the Your Bikes section. Someone posts their pride and joy and people always, always, always say 'should have pink bottle cages not green' or something as equally pathetic. No 'enthusiast' is ever happy with what someone else owns.

Anywho, I digress from the aim of this thread. The bike is a monster regardless of brand of components.

The whole reason i didn't buy those Campag bullet rims was because you bullied me about clashing with the groupo :cry:

OP, sick ride!

Big up the haters.
  • helmetberg
    The whole reason i didn't buy those Campag bullet rims was because you bullied me about clashing with the groupo :cry:

Quite rightly so, I still can't believe you even considered it. Disgusting behaviour. Almost vomit inducing.
  • I don't really follow the cross contamination thing to be honest, if it had a 3T stem, Deda bars and Fizik seat post i'd get it. The only issue I can see here is the Zipp bits are American as opposed to Italian (reality is they're all made in China)
    Anyway I like them and they're staying!
  • coops1967
    coops1967 Posts: 99
    I don't really follow the cross contamination thing to be honest, if it had a 3T stem, Deda bars and Fizik seat post i'd get it. The only issue I can see here is the Zipp bits are American as opposed to Italian (reality is they're all made in China)
    Anyway I like them and they're staying!

I agree with you on that 'cross contamination' malarkey... but then again my bike's got an SMP saddle, Thomson stem, 3T bars with some Aussie leather tape on it and an Eriksen seat post, so i'm biased.