Sunday - Thunderbirds Are Go!

mr_goo
mr_goo Posts: 3,770
edited July 2017 in The bottom bracket
Beat you to it Sungod. Sorry.
Goo jnr and I are up at sparrows fart as we're travelling up to Fairford, Glocs for the Air Tattoo. Hope it don't rain.
Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.

Comments

• sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,515
    'ning

it's a dirty job but someone's got to do it

air feels clammy, long cloudy ride, cafes, followed by wtdf

who knows what wonders the afternoon will bring, at minimum toast and pâté
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,396
    oxoman wrote:
    Morning. Getting ready to take eldest to TKD competition near Brum along with a couple of his team mates, going to be a long day. Hopefully still have the wheels on the car when it finishes. Enjoy your Sunday.
    Good luck to oxo junior

https://youtu.be/oomCIXGzsR0

Wrong sport but you get the idea.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    May have drank a lot last night, now need to hurry up as I'm cycling over to the old place to pick up a toll tag for the froggy side and I'm meant to be meeting a pal soon

After a few hours peddling it's over to the local hill climb where some family are competing
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,314
    Suns out. Tides out. Off to beach with toots. Cannot shift this frikkin cough.
    What's it like over there Gazza?

Update later.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Warm and humid here so just been to let the hound loose in the park. No need to take a ball as usually manages to acquire or borrow one. Will get a few jobs done then may watch a bit of the tennis.

Peace reigns for now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,515
    windyclammy ride out to northfleet and back

went past a blood splattered doorway in greenwich, police around, yet another robbery by scum on mopeds, armed with gun and knives, this time they killed someone, must be awful for the victim's family
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • pinno
    London: what a lovely place to live. I see they have charged that idiot with the acid.

Toots exercised and fed and watered. Feet up scoffing an Apple turnover.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Sun's out, wind's up.

Wife and kids are away to a friend's house for the night. Tdf on itv 4 later.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,406
    Thai take away and plonk shortly, to round off a pretty good weekend in the centre of the known universe, London :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    oxoman wrote:
    Cheers Seanoconn, however junior oxo is now grown up now as he won his first Gold in adult sparring even though theoretically still a junior. Onwards and upwards. Mini oxo I suppose has to be promoted to junior oxo. Losing mini / junior oxo tomorrow as he goes away to France with school. Peace at last.

Aaah but can he polish a car and sand the Teak decking? Can he catch fly's with chopsticks? and has he got a peroxide blonde fancy girl with an 80's perm?
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,859
    Car envy night, had a Ferrari 328 and a 250swb on the drive - is there a better looking car?
  • pinno
    TLW1 wrote:
    Car envy night, had a Ferrari 328 and a 250swb on the drive - is there a better looking car?

Many. Soz.
  • pinno
    oxoman wrote:
    Not letting him near my car not after his last cleaning attempt at about age 4 with a sponge dropped into the dirt more times than i care to remember.

Funny that. Same as my two. We cleaned the newer old car together today (rather than the new old car, for obvious reasons) and it was the same but it didn't matter, it's on sale at a breakers yard auction site so who cares.