Stevo_666 Posts: 58,568
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    No. Was it a bit dull in Wales?

I like the smell of marker pens though.
    Everywhere's dull when you're 14.

I beg to differ. I was never short of something to do. In fact, I started working part time on a Farm and Equestrian centre at 14.
    I used to spy on those naughty haughty girls on horseback wearing Jodhpurs. Th rest of the time was spent on my snooker table. I started cycling to school/not to school/work.snooker hall when I was 14.

14! Ya feckin jessie. I was cycling to school when I was 8. Worked on a farm during the summer hols. Tossing hay bales onto trailers.
    https://youtu.be/Xe1a1wHxTyo
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,369
    How did I know you were going to pull that link out of the bag Stevo? :roll: Anyway, what did you do for kicks in down town, crumbling Smoggy land? (and don't say 'working hard at school' ffs - it will just re-enforce the monk/square pants reputation :wink: ).

What we really need now is Sungod to recount some tales. He wasn't the Messiah, he was a very very naughty boy. Maybe he had a wall or two to straighten out in his time.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,955
    Garry H wrote:
    Anybody else inhale lighter fluid?

Nope but I splash it on like Brut33, the ladies love it.
  • gethinceri
    gethinceri Posts: 1,519
    Lighter fluid, petrol, glue, ether, weed, hash, mushrooms, acid, ecstasy, ket, speed, coke.
    Brecon, a wonderful town.
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    How did I know you were going to pull that link out of the bag Stevo? :roll: Anyway, what did you do for kicks in down town, crumbling Smoggy land? (and don't say 'working hard at school' ffs - it will just re-enforce the monk/square pants reputation :wink: ).
    Chasing punani?
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Hmm. I stole a Fudge from Woolworths when I was about 14. But I felt bad, so next time I was in I paid them for it. Definitely a different type of rock and roll.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Chasing punani?
    ...and making a small business out of supplying booze, tabs and p0rn mags to the younger lads in the school, in partnership with a few mates.
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Chasing punani?
    ...and making a small business out of supplying booze, tabs and p0rn mags to the younger lads in the school, in partnership with a few mates.

You were a regular Rupert Murdoch then!
    He started selling horse manure by the wheel barrow full but he got his sisters to do all the hard work at reduced rate.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Chasing punani?

He started selling horse manure by the wheel barrow full but he got his sisters to do all the hard work at reduced rate.

Not the only time he peddled shite then.
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Chasing punani?

Didn't take drugs/glue/lighter fluid/petrol and didn't inhale either and exploited the proletariat. There's a sort of Presbyterian/Henry T Ford 'quality' to him then.
    There's quite a number of them historically.

5c3028ef7b442f088b7b7119271ce933
  • andcp
    andcp Posts: 644
    "It must be true, it's on the internet" - Winston Churchill
  • Stevo_666
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Chasing punani?

Didn't take drugs/glue/lighter fluid/petrol and didn't inhale either and exploited the proletariat. There's a sort of Presbyterian/Henry T Ford 'quality' to him then.
    There's quite a number of them historically.

5c3028ef7b442f088b7b7119271ce933
    I think Gazza was talking about my mate Rupert rather than me :wink:

That said, I do make a living from peddling the contents of my brain, so he may have a point by accident :P
  • Garry H
    Yes, I meant old rupert.

Thought your head was full of cider Stevo.
  • pinno
    Bit smutty but all in the line of research:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jbRdBbGuhM8

Not particularly raunchy but I do like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-xd3NuWQI0
  • Garry H
    Oooo! A girl playing a trumpet!
  • pinno
    I know, it's on the Razzle scale.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,333
    Garry H wrote:
    That made me think of this video of a couple of girls eating ice lollies.
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    That made me think of this video of a couple of girls eating ice lollies.

Holy moly.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Indeed, Christ on a bike.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,558
    oh my!
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • sungod
    always a favourite

h6C262713.gif

the gravitational waves generated may one day be detected by alien civilizations, which makes it science
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946

The older I get, the better I was.

• capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,946
    edited July 2017
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgmt8nBdJRw

a nice young lady with a talent for getting out of a swimming pool.

The older I get, the better I was.

• sungod
    Capt Slog wrote:

ah, a classic, she certainly does have it going on
  • sungod
    lords of acid, one of the great opening lines (very much nsfw)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra5xfMWRehY
  • pinno
    If we needed any more proof that SG has taken too much acid...