it's pancake day!

need coffee, soon
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    sungod wrote:
    'ning

it's pancake day!

Wahey! Gonna try making pancakes with almond flour.

Going to do a spot of house painting today :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • I'm thinking of using rice flour..... Wonder if it will impart a different flavour to the pancakes?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Missus dropped the bomb this morning that she's not sure she can be bothered to make pancakes later! :evil:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,474
    Pancakes and home made toffee sauce with banana. Sugar and lemon is also a favourite and will probably amount to my biggest decision of the day.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    seanoconn wrote:
    Missus dropped the bomb this morning that she's not sure she can be bothered to make pancakes later! :evil:
    I always thought you were the tosser in your house.
  • Matthewfalle
    Matthewfalle Posts: 17,380
    Ciao

Just been to buy Dutch pancakes for the bambini's post school snack before post school activities before home made pancakes with TDV and bambini.

At least its stopped raining here for a while - Das Hound has been strolled around the block, now going for weights session then longer dog walk then into the Big Smoke to do a couple of rubbish jobs.

May even pump up the tyres on the s\s ready for communting tomorrow. Stoooopid Vittorias having to be pumped up every couple of days. Never buying them again.
    Postby team47b » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:53 am

De Sisti wrote:
    This is one of the silliest threads I've come across. :lol:

Recognition at last Matthew, well done!, a justified honour :D
    smithy21 wrote:

He's right you know.
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Veronese68 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

and he still will be later when making pancakes.

May do the pancake thing later, may just go the gym.

Ps T46b, want to offer an opinion on how closed Lisbon will be over Easter weekend? The Date suggested it for some warmth. I've lived in Firenze over Easter and the place closed down pretty much so wouldn't have been worth the time never mind pennies.
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Morning! Office this morning, sites this afternoon. Two pairs of outside/forestry related footwear being delivered today, it's quite sad how excited I am...
  • seanoconn
    Flâneur wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Yes and I'll be using two hands for both.

Currently indulging in a naughty sausage roll to make up for my lack of fat intake this evening.
  • veronese68
    Morning folks,
    Reasonably busy in here this morning considering it's the end of the month. Should start to get busier from tomorrow as we go into March and people start thinking about getting the old bangers out of hibernation. Roll on spring and hopefully I'll be rid of this poxy lurgy. Feeling a bit shite today again so drove in, unfortunately the drive is quicker than cycling at the times I commute so it makes getting the bike out when I feel rough much harder.
    I will be tossing for the whole family tonight, it's traditional.
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Morning, im surrounded by a stack of laptops, power leads and port splitters like some weird techno tower all being rebuilt for various reasons.
    Also full of fantastic cold so no doubt planting germs all over them all. Onwards to sleep followed by a lunch break then more sleep an home.
  • I was booked to become a grandad today but too many people have been dragged in from the labour wards so it might not happen for a day or so.

In happier delivery news I nabbed what seems to be the last 160mm ice tech rotor on crc.

edit - it's on. Not the rotor, no confirmation email yet...
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • veronese68
    In happier delivery news I nabbed what seems to be the last 160mm ice tech rotor on crc.
    :shock: Don't you know how dangerous those things are? I'm surprised they can get them delivered as they are now classified as hazardous goods for transport purposes. Just looking at them can cut your leg off. Etc, etc, etc...
  • I've bought it for World Ninja Day so I can attack some thugs with razor sharp edges and wit.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,432
    I've bought it for World Ninja Day so I can attack some thugs with razor sharp edges and wit.

perhaps a certain other forum would appreciate a posting on sharpening disc edges?
  • veronese68
    Maybe I should get one of those disc brake warning badges like Mk2 Jag's used to have. It would warn wannabe racers to stay away or their leg might get cut off.
  • sungod
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Maybe I should get one of those disc brake warning badges like Mk2 Jag's used to have. It would warn wannabe racers to stay away or their leg might get cut off.

117298ea371501d15c42945b9e61f46e.jpg
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Flâneur wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

May do the pancake thing later, may just go the gym.

Ps T46b, want to offer an opinion on how closed Lisbon will be over Easter weekend? The Date suggested it for some warmth. I've lived in Firenze over Easter and the place closed down pretty much so wouldn't have been worth the time never mind pennies.

A lot of Lisbon folk go the Algarve for Easter!

The design museum and the art galleries are open :D

Apparently you have to eat bacalhau (salt dried cod) on Friday as it's the end of lent.

Cycle lanes along the river are open, hire a bike there, I'm sure the date will love the idea.

Things that are closed on mondays will be closed on Monday.

I'm making sh1t up now to see if you're still reading this.

Alfama area and the castle are great places to walk.

Lisboa has seven hills, they are open.
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Pancakes... yum!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,160
    Sure I'd posted in the Monday thread, bloody dodgy hotel wi-fi.

Skiing's still great but it's chucking down with snow now so getting to the airport tomorrow could be fun.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Sure I'd posted in the Monday thread, bloody dodgy hotel wi-fi.

Skiing's still great but it's chucking down with snow now so getting to the airport tomorrow could be fun.

Back tomorrow? You only went Saturday ffs.
    Hardly chance to break any bones.
  • orraloon
    orraloon Posts: 12,608
    Back in the YooKay after a cracking 3+ weeks in RSA. Left 34C temps, was forecast to reach 39C today, landed at Heathrow this morning to 2C. And then it rained. Not surprisingly feeling a wee bit down. Roll on springtime...
  • Flâneur
    Flâneur Posts: 3,081
    Cheers T46b, I did carry on reading beyond Monday being closed!
    Stevo 666 wrote: Come on you Scousers! 20/12/2014
    Crudder
    CX
    Toy
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    I was going to suggest that but was beaten to it.

PBG all day me.

Tomorrow some time off and a pedal.

Laters.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • C U Next Chewsday
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • sungod
    recycling tuesday!

this could catch on
  • fat daddy
    fat daddy Posts: 2,605
    I like it ....... confused that Tuesdays thread was already 2 pages long ..... but I like it !
  • seanoconn
    there's a ski resort in Middlesbrough!? :shock:
  • lincolndave
    lincolndave Posts: 9,441
    I am pleased we are now a paperless society