Cheapest 105 Disc bike?

armyk
armyk Posts: 2
edited July 2017 in Road buying advice
Hello There,
I would like to buy a bike in a future and I would like to get the most for the money. Therefore I am looking for full Shimano 105 groupset on a bike with disc brakes and thru-axle and if possible internal cable routing.
What is the cheapest bike I can find with this spec?
I found that Canyon Endurance AL6 fullfills all the criteria, but I still wonder if there is any cheaper solution?
Thanks in advance

Comments

• super_davo
    super_davo Posts: 1,139
    armyk wrote:
    Hello There,
    I would like to buy a bike in a future and I would like to get the most for the money. Therefore I am looking for full Shimano 105 groupset on a bike with disc brakes and thru-axle and if possible internal cable routing.
    What is the cheapest bike I can find with this spec?
    I found that Canyon Endurance AL6 fullfills all the criteria, but I still wonder if there is any cheaper solution?
    Thanks in advance

Dolan RDX 105 is £950, and has everything you've asked for bar the thru axles. Which seem a bit pointless to me.
    I take it you mean hydraulic 105, if you're OK with cable then you can go much cheaper.
  • chippyk
    chippyk Posts: 529
    Decathlon now have an SRAM Rival disc bike with through axles for 1300 quid.
  • meanredspider
    meanredspider Posts: 12,337
    super_davo wrote:
    everything you've asked for bar the thru axles. Which seem a bit pointless to me.

Yes +1 - personally I'd try to find a bike without TA if I could - utterly pointless and, frankly, I find them really irritating too. You might have a specific reason you need them, OP, but, if not, don't worry about them.
    ROAD < Scott Foil HMX Di2, Volagi Liscio Di2, Jamis Renegade Elite Di2, Cube Reaction Race > ROUGH
  • ajmitchell
    ajmitchell Posts: 203
    if you wish email info@fastfitness.tips with this question they should help as FFT has a database of every bike on the market and generally help out.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Is the OP young and just enjoying making a list of things they'd like? I'd scrap the list and go after the best bike you can for the money you have, which is something you won't achieve by choosing in this way.

Scrap the thru axles, it's daft and scrap the disc brakes unless you're fat or commuting in the wet or both.