Not for the Vicar

pinno
pinno Posts: 51,316
edited July 2017 in The bottom bracket
It's about time we re-established the BB as a forum for the un PC.

If you happen to be a visiting female, shocked and horrified by the blatant objectivity, then post your own gyrating eye candy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBu-ewMRhkA
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• pinno
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    thats a bit off Pinno, vicars can like females as well as underage males you know.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Pinno wrote:

So are you restricting access to Mac users only?
  • slowmart
    Pinno wrote:

So are you restricting access to Mac users only?

Steve Jobs would be spinning in his grave if he saw the design and creative output from Apple. It's shite.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    I haven't seen it, but I know filth when I see it. I object.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Slowmart wrote:
    Steve Jobs would be spinning in his grave

Hook up a dynamo and you might be able to power one of his laptops for a few minutes...
  • pinno
    Keep posting, it could be the number one hotspot for Saturday night surfing at the Vatican.
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    The kidz have much sexy fun these days. In my day it were all gurning in a field, squat or warehouse with hippies, crusties and gangsters.
  • pinno
    hopkinb wrote:
    The kidz have much sexy fun these days. In my day it were all gurning in a field, squat or warehouse with hippies, crusties and gangsters.

Did you like my new Jackanory instalment?
  • slowmart
    Slowmart wrote:

Hook up a dynamo and you might be able to power one of his laptops for a few minutes...

I'd rather apply crocodile clips to Mays nipples, in the interests of science of course, and apply a few low voltage shocks but I would have to stand in line and wait a long time...

Desmond Tutu
  • pinno
    Slowmart wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:

I'd rather apply crocodile clips to Mays nipples, in the interests of science of course, and apply a few low voltage shocks but I would have to stand in line and wait a long time...

No don't do that. You might resuscitate her.
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,954
    Would probably be the most fun she's had in years.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,418
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • Stevo_666
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Would probably be the most fun she's had in years.

It wouldn't be fun for us.
    It reminds me of an old Arabic expression; When the moon winks, the vulture flies sideways. Unfortunately, it looses a lot in translation and makes no sense whatsoever.
  • Stevo_666
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Pinno, I did enjoy the story. But my young people need to know what the moral of the story was....
    Hopkinb, gurning in a field is the way we roll in Hampshire, that's where the shrooms grow.
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

Pinno, I did enjoy the story. But my young people need to know what the moral of the story was....
    Hopkinb, gurning in a field is the way we roll in Hampshire, that's where the shrooms grow.

When I was 19, me and a couple of mates stayed near fishguard in Wales. We picked 3 carrier bags full, thousands of them. Dried 'em out, sold some, took lots. Marvellous they were. Never seen them since.
  • pinno
    When I was young, it seemed that life was so wonderful, it was beautiful magical...

A long time ago, in a place far away... I had a friend called Dean. One fine Autumnal day, we went out in the woods on the South Downs. It was heaving with like minded people. We found a few. We exchanged certain herbal products for more.
    Got back to his bedsit [and I won't go into the why's and wherefore's of his recipe] and had a shroom sandwich. This was the first and the last experience of this particular variety.
    An hour later, diddley squat, nada. So out came the bong.
    That's when the sh1t started. I got to the point that if you said that my hair was green, I would have believed it, such was my state of suggestibility. Dean said in alarm and with a white, ashen face "My wall is falling down, look". His back wall was long and had little windows at the top. We spent the next hour crawling along the wall pushing hard and I was being directed by Dean where the wall needed propping up. Eventually, Dean said "Don't worry mate, it's going to come down, no matter what we do". We sat there exhausted and resigned to the fate of Dean being evicted after the wall comes down, drenched in sweat.
    Suffice to say the wall was fine and all I remember was wandering home and wondering what the hell had happened.
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    Anybody else inhale lighter fluid?
  • pinno
    No. Was it a bit dull in Wales?

I like the smell of marker pens though.
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:

Everywhere's dull when you're 14.
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    hopkinb wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    hopkinb wrote:

When I was 19, me and a couple of mates stayed near fishguard in Wales. We picked 3 carrier bags full, thousands of them. Dried 'em out, sold some, took lots. Marvellous they were. Never seen them since.
    Beautiful times...they come and go, the things with with psylosibins. Not that I would know much about that. :cry:
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • pinno
    edited June 2017
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

I beg to differ. I was never short of something to do. In fact, I started working part time on a Farm and Equestrian centre at 14.
    I used to spy on those naughty haughty girls on horseback wearing Jodhpurs. Th rest of the time was spent on my snooker table. I started cycling to school/not to school/work/snooker hall when I was 14.
  • Garry H wrote:

It may help after pushing Deans back wall in
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

I beg to differ. I was never short of something to do. In fact, I started working part time on a Farm and Equestrian centre at 14.
    I used to spy on those naughty haughty girls on horseback wearing Jodhpurs. Th rest of the time was spent on my snooker table. I started cycling to school/not to school/work.snooker hall when I was 14.

14! Ya feckin jessie. I was cycling to school when I was 8. Worked on a farm during the summer hols. Tossing hay bales onto trailers.
  • Garry H
    Garry H wrote:

Probably what made it fall down in the first place.
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:

It may have been the antidote.
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:

I used to spy on those naughty haughty girls on horseback wearing Jodhpurs. Th rest of the time was spent on my snooker table. I started cycling to school/not to school/work.snooker hall when I was 14.

14! Ya feckin jessie. I was cycling to school when I was 8. Worked on a farm during the summer hols. Tossing hay bales onto trailers.

The alternative "4 Welshmen" anyone?