Bicycle found by police. Does anyone know the owner.

ademort
ademort Posts: 1,924
edited June 2017 in Road stolen
Hi all Just seen this on my facebook and thoughtmaybe somebody may know the answer.https://www.facebook.com/gloucestershir ... =3&theater If anyone knows the owner please get them to call the police on the number stated.
ademort
Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
Giant Defy 4
Mirage Columbus SL
Batavus Ventura

Comments

• tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    Facebook insists on logging on or joining to see that page. No intention of doing so. Any chance there's va website link for this information or at least Twitter that lets me at least see the tweet.

I seriously hate the idea that unless you're on the right social media you'll never get to hear about these things
  • ademort
    ademort Posts: 1,924
    Sorry but if you don,t log in to Facebook i really don,t know how you can find info on this case.
    ademort
    Chinarello, record and Mavic Cosmic Sl
    Gazelle Vuelta , veloce
    Giant Defy 4
    Mirage Columbus SL
    Batavus Ventura
  • tangled_metal
    tangled_metal Posts: 4,021
    ademort wrote:
    Sorry but if you don,t log in to Facebook i really don,t know how you can find info on this case.
    That's my point, police are using Facebook but why not an automated mailing list like various retailers use to keep in contact. More people have email address than Facebook account I reckon.

Sorry for slightly derailing the thread. I'll leave.now
  • edindevon
    edindevon Posts: 325
    As I read it, the information needed is this.

Do you recognise this white Specialized Allez road bike which was recovered in Cheltenham?

We are asking for your help to identify who this property belongs to after it was seized in the early hours of Sunday 18 June and is believed to be stolen.

The owner, or anyone with information, should call police on 101 or email 101@gloucestershire.police.uk and quote incident 94 of 18/6/17.

19420584_10154627008215496_7611409122062300084_n.jpg?oh=45875fd9a0317914041f67e31ecd6e58&oe=59E4A6BC