Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    sungod wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    sungod wrote:
    'yesterday's hangover has hung over to today, this doesn't seem fair
    That's age for you :wink:

I'm waiting in the dentist - again. Since I have so much time I've filled in a feedback form tellin them I'm changing dentist if they can't be on f*****g time. Different tooth this time. Then into work. Then out for a drink with some wierdos I met on the internet - what can possibly go wrong? :P

age, though the beers followed by two bottles of wine each may have exacerbated the effect of the years

if you want a recommendation for a new dentist, been with mark since the last century...

http://www.cqc.org.uk/provider/1-153021796/services
    Thanks SG. Will take a look.

It is an issue with an individual dentist and there are quite a few in the practice but I've had a word and will see if she pulls her socks up on punctuality.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • step83
    step83 Posts: 4,170
    Cells successfully in their new home.

Huzzah!
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Left V68 and Stevo to it and wobbled home. Hit 58kph coming down Coombe Hill, definitely not p!ssed. Great to see V again and to meet Stevo, who looks just like his avatar.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,366
    You must have had some Dutch courage. 58kph in London with all those lunatic drivers and... lunatics.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    HaydenM wrote:
    My mum tried to fly to the alps this morning wearing shoes she wears for gardening. This lead to an hour long search because they found traces of fertiliser on her shoes. As you can guess, I have been extra sympathetic via text all day...

Rodiculous. Don't you need shtloads of fertilizer to make a bomb?
  • hopkinb
    hopkinb Posts: 7,129
    Empty roads at 8.30 Pinno, newly laid tarmac. It's a bit suburban round by me.
  • Garry H
    I'm trying to buy a waterproof jacket.
  • Stevo_666
    seanoconn wrote:
    I am the biggest let down of all let downs. Anything I say will sound like an excuse but I am genuinely ill and I'm never ill. Currently trying to negotiate an early release from work. I did consider turning up later to say hello, drinking a coke and shooting off but blah blah blah. Anyway, I'm a let down but I swear I'll be at the next one, whether I'm invited or not.
    We spent the whole evening slagging you off :) Ya big ferkin Jesse.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Garry H wrote:

?
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    Garry H wrote:

?
    It's true!
  • pinno
    For cycling?
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,331
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    I am the biggest let down of all let downs. Anything I say will sound like an excuse but I am genuinely ill and I'm never ill. Currently trying to negotiate an early release from work. I did consider turning up later to say hello, drinking a coke and shooting off but blah blah blah. Anyway, I'm a let down but I swear I'll be at the next one, whether I'm invited or not.
    There are definitely worse ways to spend an evening, assuming you're allowed out of course.
    IMG_0243.jpg
  • Garry H
    Pinno wrote:
    For cycling?

Nah, walking and general messing about. I don't like gore tex.
  • Garry H
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    There are definitely worse ways to spend an evening, assuming you're allowed out of course.
    IMG_0243.jpg

You have the same rear light as me. Small world :wink:
  • pinno
    Who's is the puke green coloured bike?
  • veronese68
    Pinno wrote:
    Keep up at the back. You're quite happy to moan at others for not checkimg out the old nails in your sig.
  • pinno
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    Keep up at the back. You're quite happy to moan at others for not checkimg out the old nails in your sig.
    They are Old Italian nails.

A**d b**l**o**c**k**e**r won't let me in to Photobucket and I cba to disable it temporarily.
    So it must be yours :D
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,420
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Yep, I deserve that. I'll definitely be at the next one, just as long as it's not a concert or dowhilling. First sick day of the year today, I could stagger in but I soldiered on so gamely yesterday they won't begrudge me a day off.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • veronese68
    Pinno wrote:
    A**d b**l**o**c**k**e**r won't let me in to Photobucket and I cba to disable it temporarily.
    So it must be yours :D
    Your excuses are as feeble as Wimpo's.
  • Stevo_666
    hopkinb wrote:
    Left V68 and Stevo to it and wobbled home. Hit 58kph coming down Coombe Hill, definitely not p!ssed. Great to see V again and to meet Stevo, who looks just like his avatar.
    Good to meet you Hoppy and good to meet Mr 68 again.

Second half of my journey was largely on autopilot after that last pint of 'Old Rosie' kicked in...
  • haydenm
    haydenm Posts: 2,997
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    For cycling?

Buying jackets is one of my primary hobbies! Which ones are you looking at, and why don't you like goretex?
  • Garry H
    HaydenM wrote:
    Garry H wrote:
    Pinno wrote:
    For cycling?

Buying jackets is one of my primary hobbies! Which ones are you looking at, and why don't you like goretex?

They don't "breathe".

Looking at Paramo. Any experience?