De Rosa SK di2 disc

noodleman
noodleman Posts: 852
edited June 2017 in Your road bikes
Here's the replacement for my written off idol which somehow got snapped between being sent to wiggle for repairs and sent back to me.
52 De Rosa SK
Dura ace 52-36-vision metron 40 tubular wheels-ritchey solostream integrated bars-selle italia tekno saddle-hope lightweight discs. 20170608_161828_zps5ciijlqw.jpg20170608_161839_zpsbkul6cax.jpg20170608_161941_zpsp07hanic.jpg20170608_162124_zpsqqgsiwzv.jpg
Very pleased with the bike so far. Only one ride but surprised how comfortable it is and I didn't really notice the extra weigh of discs. Cheers.
argon 18 e116 2013 Vision Metron 80
Bianchi Oltre XR Sram Red E-tap, Fulcrum racing speed xlr
De Rosa SK pininfarina disc
S Works Tarmac e-tap 2017
Rose pro sl disc

Comments

• ugo.santalucia
    ugo.santalucia Posts: 28,166
    You really need to take some photos that do it justice... the angle is wrong, the gear is wrong. You never take a photo of a bike from a low point, they always look weird...
    left the forum March 2023
  • hannawald
    hannawald Posts: 1
    Wow, nice:)
  • birdie23
    birdie23 Posts: 457
    You really need to take some photos that do it justice... the angle is wrong, the gear is wrong. You never take a photo of a bike from a low point, they always look weird...

This, show her some love and get that chain on the big dog for a glamour shot.
    2012 Cube Agree GTC
  • noodleman
    noodleman Posts: 852
    Sorry chaps. Got so excited about finally getting the thing on the road I forgot about the rules of bikeradar bike pics. I'll post some decent ones up from my commute home. It'll give me a good reason to stop and take a breather from the heat.
    argon 18 e116 2013 Vision Metron 80
    Bianchi Oltre XR Sram Red E-tap, Fulcrum racing speed xlr
    De Rosa SK pininfarina disc
    S Works Tarmac e-tap 2017
    Rose pro sl disc
  • BelgianBeerGeek
    BelgianBeerGeek Posts: 5,226
    noodleman wrote:
    Sorry chaps. Got so excited about finally getting the thing on the road I forgot about the rules of bikeradar bike pics. I'll post some decent ones up from my commute home. It'll give me a good reason to stop and take a breather from the heat.
    That is one heck of a commuting machine!
    Ecrasez l’infame
  • Garry H
    Garry H Posts: 6,639
    That bench could do with a lick of varnish!

Bike looks good though
  • shipley
    shipley Posts: 549
    That's a corker and I normally don't like black / stealth bikes.

Nice pics please :)
  • ledeev
    ledeev Posts: 208
    That's really nicely done. Looks great.
  • Websta24
    Websta24 Posts: 162
    I've got a LOT of time for this! Stunner
  • johnnymcg259
    johnnymcg259 Posts: 569
    'tis nice.............
    (as other comments - needs better photos).
    where the hell you living? It's 15C here in Yorkshire today? :(